Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Expensive Funny Couples - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expensive Funny Couples (1239 Views)

Is This Prank Not Too Expensive? / Funny Couples...... A Must Read.... / Couples At War Over Marriage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Funny Couples by Victoria85: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
A Stingy man received a phone call by his wife on the first of April.

Wife: Please my dear send your driver to bring 50,000 Naira to me at Ikeja under-bridge cause, I just scrash somebody's car just now and person said I must repaint the car or he will scrash yours badly.
Husband: What type of car is that?
Wife: Infinity Jeep
Husband: Ok I will do that immediately, I am sending the driver right away.

Full Story:

The wife came back with some personal items.

Husband: How come all these items you came back with who gave you the money to get all these item since you say you don't have money.
Wife: Ok the items money came from you
Husband: How do you mean?
Wife: April Fool!!!

ANOTHER DAY CAME-UP

The woman drove out with the same car and have an accident with an Okada-man, after all the investigation the fault is from the woman and police arrested the woman and take her to sell for hitting the poor okada-man

Wife: Hello! my beloved husband please rush down to Ajegule police station, police arrested me for hitting an Okada-man with my car since morning I am under their custody please come and bail me out.

Husband: Is it only Ajegule Station they take you to, why can't they take you to Ogoni Station at Rivers state.

Wife: Why are you sounding this way my husband.

Husband: Ok April Fool!!!

"Now who is at fault between the Husband and Wife?"

Drop your comment at the comment box below:

READ MORE EXTRA ORDINARY FUNNY JOKES HERE

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When God Put Confusion In Your Enemies Camp. Lol / When You Are Watching Nigeria Movie with ur parents And They Show A Sex Scene / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Husband Does This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.