Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? (2177 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / 10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) / An Open Letter To All Nigerian Celebrities Who Love Flaunting Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by landwin: 12:51am On Jan 24, 2009
Okocha
Mikel
Kanu
Babayaro
Taribo West
Sunday Oliseh
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by SeanT21(f): 3:27am On Jan 24, 2009
U must really be in love with Kanu??

R u sure U are not Kanu posting all this nonsense!!
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 5:22am On Jan 24, 2009
SeanT21:

R u sure U are not Kanu posting all this nonsense!!
Lol, the real Kanu is Igbo, he can't spell. grin
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2009
Raymond88:

Lol, the real Kanu is Igbo, he can't spell. grin

So disappointed in u shocked undecided

I thot u were completely detribalized huh
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2009
Pepeye:

So disappointed in u shocked undecided

I thot u were completely detribalized huh

I was never 'tribalized' in the first place, what are you talking about?
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2009
Labelling a tribe

What has ibo and spelling got to do with Kanu??
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2009
Most Ibos don't send their kids to school, and Kanu is illiterate i thought everyone knew that. Are you ibo? shocked
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2009
Raymond88:

Most Ibos don't send their kids to school, and Kanu is illiterate i thought everyone knew that. Are you ibo? shocked

Are u saying that Ibo’s are bunch of illiterates eh !

News to me, this coming from someone who doesn’t generalize shocked
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2009
I don't generalize, lets just call it stereotyping, which you believe to be true. Are you ibo?
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2009
Are u admitting u stereotyped??

Moi being Ibo or not isn’t the bone of contention here
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2009
Maybe, so are you saying you're ibo then?
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2009
hahaha why the probing question??
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2009
Am I in the witness box here
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2009
I'm just curious, are you?
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2009
nope
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2009
See that wasn't so hard. grin
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2009
Me being ibo or not isn’t the issue here so don’t deviate from being found guilty embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2009
What is this Judge Judy? grin
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2009
Or maybe Judge Pepeye i don't know. . . . tongue
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Pepeye(f): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2009
Whateva, the general consensus was u never stereotype and peep shouldn’t

But looks more now that, that’s what u do best tongue grin

and it isn't right
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Shaz(f): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2009
Enough of this serial 'coasting' here. .

@OP,
And why should we rate them? How beneficial is that to anyone. . I'm bored of all these baseless and unreasonable 'quests' that Nairalanders create out of boredom.
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Backup: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2009
Shaz:

@OP,
And why should we rate them? How beneficial is that to anyone.  . I'm bored of all these baseless and unreasonable 'quests' that Nairalanders create out of boredom.

The post was stated wasn't it.If you have no answer you can SCRAM

@poster

I will have to say okocha is more slightly richer than them
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Backup: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2009
Shaz:

@OP,
And why should we rate them? How beneficial is that to anyone.  . I'm bored of all these baseless and unreasonable 'quests' that Nairalanders create out of boredom.

@poster

Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2009
Backup:

@poster

Backup = Landwin.
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2009
Guyz, stay on topic please. Thanx
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by landwin: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2009
Raymond88:

Backup = Landwin.

I through with you.
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by landwin: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2009
Raymond88:

Backup = Landwin.

I'm through with you.
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 2:27am On Jan 25, 2009
landwin:

I'm through with you.
I haven't even started with you. lipsrsealed
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by landwin: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2009
Raymond88:

I haven't even started with you.   lipsrsealed

Animals and Human beings have got different levels but in your case, I am yet to see your root
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by Raymond88(m): 4:17am On Jan 26, 2009
landwin:

Animals and Human beings have got different levels but in your case, I am yet to see your root
That was a pathetic attempt at an insult, i think you should turn to your backup character, maybe 'he' will come up with something decent, Cow! grin
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by landwin: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2009
Raymond88:

That was a pathetic attempt at an insult, i think you should turn to your backup character, maybe 'he' will come up with something decent, Cow!  grin

Oh shut up!,Just because some 2 year old taught you how to speak and use the right vocabulary doesn't give you the warrant to come here and mess yourself up,Maybe if read more instead of buzzing around my thread like a bee you will learn the meaning of the expression
Re: Rate This Footballers According To Their Wealth? by showbobo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2009
:-x :-x

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Jide Kosoko Tipped As Chairman Of The Organizing Committee Of Ekoiff / Femi Adebayo Movie,hillarious Than Funke Akindele's Jenifa? / Uche Jumbo Finally Quits Spinsterhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.