Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,493 members, 7,843,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Owner Of Yam And Knife Called Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Owner Of Yam And Knife Called Nigeria (496 Views)

EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / Lagosians Struggle To Get GEJ's Bags Of Rice And Tubers Of Yam [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Owner Of Yam And Knife Called Nigeria by BestGovernance(f): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
The OWNER of YAM and KNIFE called NIGERIA 

Foremost, congratulation to GMB and all Nigerians who made history at the 2015 polls. Even though, the victory was obvious from day one in line with Greek political mythology.The mythology states that digit ‘4’ is significant in the world politics as follows; America has 4 presidents assassinated consecutively while 4 past presidents are still living,Jimmy McCarthy, Bill Clinton, George Snr & Jnr. Also America independence was July 4

th and Nigeria has never produced president with 4 in their birth days.

To Buhari, he contested 4th time in the fourth republic (2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015). So digit 4 can either be for good or bad but it turned good for him, by October 2015 it will be 30 years that GMB left this exalted seat, what a great feat. 

Here is my take concerning the poll, although it all  seem electorates votes counted in this just concluded presidential polls but to be candid it was not. Nigerians have never decided who became their President since 2nd republic and this is in line with a Yoruba adage that says, “Iromiromi to njo oni ilu wa ni isale odo” lilly dancing on the surface of river has its drummer underneath. The trend goes thus, OBJ brought in Sheu Shagari in 1979 with consent of some Northern cabals. In 1999, OBJ was made President by the same cabals

while OBJ came back to offer us Umaru Musa Yar’adua in 2007 and GEJ in 2011. He has successfully done this again with GMB through the aids of TINUBU and northern cabals in 2015.

Let me give it to Olusegun Okikiola Aremu Mathew Obasanjo aka EBORA OWU (unseen being of Owu town), is an icon, MESSI, Cicero with heavy political weight. At this point, it is a crystal clear that without OBJ we cannot have a President.

Now let us consider these leaders’ pedigree, Sheu Shagari was a saint, simple, easy going and soft but who pays the piper dictate the tune.

He could not survive it when it came back second time where he met his waterloo. The second political son of OBJ, Umaru Yar’adua, the first ever in Nigeria history to declare his asset, simple, contented and logical. Mr ENSURE could not cope with the assignment rogue. We all knew it was a punshiment meted out to Nigerians for refusing OBJ’s third term agenda.

Here came the third son of OBJ, GEJ, simple, easy going but not proactive. He was given one term according to the claimed pact he signed with the cabals.

His action to ignore  the pact taught him a hard lesson, ‘se omo ti oni iya ki gbe egbo eyin’ i.e.  a motherless boy should not have wounds at his back foot. GEJ’s action to ignore  the pact was a tall order has OBJ told us that a northerner should come back 2015 so as to adjust Yar’adua’s vacuum, he suggested  SULE LAMIDO but PDP refuted and anointed Jonathan.

Ebora Owu told them this as far back as October 2012 that he will only support a northern candidate and it happened.  GEJ would have done us good to stop these cabals if he had performance that surpassed masses expectations but it was too late for him. 

To as many who thought we have started a better course or a new era, please don’t expect any things different from the past.

Sheu Shagari wanted to be a Senator, Yar’adua was busy with his severe health, GEJ never dreamed the exalted seat while GMB quitted his quest since 2011.

While OBJ remain a godfather with political protégée of many acrimonies, GMB case cannot be different. GMB was ousted by IBB when the same cabals sent his vice, General Tunde Idiagbon to Mecca for Hajj, I will leave this for another day.

My surprise now is if OBJ and his cohorts that joined APC have turned to repented Lucifer, to me there is no change at all.

May God help us in Nigeria and deliver us from the owner of YAM and KNIFE.