Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why It's Too Early To Celebrate GMB victory (personal opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It's Too Early To Celebrate GMB victory (personal opinion) (593 Views)

It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / It Is Too Early To Judge Buhari’s Performance- Bakare / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's Too Early To Celebrate GMB victory (personal opinion) by pimplucious: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Imagine come April 22 the court decide to declare GMB ineligible to contest the election in the first place?

GEJ pre election activities portrays a rather desperate man who's hell bent to hang on power forever. I'm seeing deceit and a well planned strategy in place to absorb GEJ from being the one or the reason to institute an interim government. Remember they once said they rather hand over to the military than allow GMB rule over Nigeria. So, let's sit back, relax and watch how it all plays out on 22nd April. My take.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Too Early To Celebrate GMB victory (personal opinion) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
pimplucious:
Imagine come April 22 the court decide to declare GMB ineligible to contest the election in the first place?

GEJ pre election activities portrays a rather desperate man who's hell bent to hang on power forever. I'm seeing deceit and a well planned strategy in place to absorb GEJ from being the one or the reason to institute an interim government. Remember they once said they rather hand over to the military than allow GMB rule over Nigeria. So, let's sit back, relax and watch how it all plays out on 22nd April. My take.

Court case doesn't come to conclusion within few months of bringing it up. Be rest assured the case will be adjourned till thy kingdom come. So, Buhari will be on seat and the case will die off after May 29.
Re: Why It's Too Early To Celebrate GMB victory (personal opinion) by Day169: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sensible words, insightful n a little scary.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Too Early To Celebrate GMB victory (personal opinion) by pimplucious: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
SammyHoe:

Court case doesn't come to conclusion within few months of bringing it up. Be rest assured the case will be adjourned till thy kingdom come. So, Buhari will be on seat and the case will die off after May 29.

It might come out exactly the way u put it but, what if it's a contingency plan by the GEJ administration to shelve itself from being the reason for not handing over to GMB? We all know how corrupt the judiciary could be
Re: Why It's Too Early To Celebrate GMB victory (personal opinion) by Cuche: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
They really do not want Buhari, as a matter of fact, any successful move to stop the handover will be considered heroic by them. Don't be surprised when you learn that CAN will be giving the impetus with talks like "Buhari is not God's Choice, save Nigeria "

1 Like

Re: Why It's Too Early To Celebrate GMB victory (personal opinion) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
pimplucious:

It might come out exactly the way u put it but, what if it's a contingency plan by the GEJ administration to shelve itself from being the reason for not handing over to GMB? We all know how corrupt the judiciary could be

Let's watch and see. All I'm certain about is that Jona can never go back to that Aso Rock because he didn't win the election. The worst that could be done is declaring an interim government and I see no one stepping in to take it up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Oba Akiolu Said At Meeting With Igbo Chiefs / Jonathan To Hand Over To Buhari On May 28 / Photos From Prime Minister David Cameron's Visit To RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.