Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? (6267 Views)

Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 / Play Station 2 Or 3 / Can Anyone Tell Me The Current Price Of brand-new Playstation 4 ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by CAPTIVATOR: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Thinkin of getting a play station 2 , whats the current market price ?
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 2:23am On Apr 11, 2015
You shuld b able 2 get a ps2 for #10,000 wich includes d console,d cable wich u'll connect frm d console 2 d tv & a pad...Bt u'll hav 2 get a memory card & install some games wich myt cost u extra few naira,so we're talking abt #12,000 in total....All of dis can happen if u get it in d market bt if its hand 2 hand its gonna cost u less.
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by lebronjord: 3:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Online PC games are a wonderful source for many of us to get the various series which are easy to play.

download flight simulation games
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by Daniel2802(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
It all depends.
On Jumia it sells for 29k while here in PH it sells for 23k.
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 1:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Daniel2802:
It all depends.
On Jumia it sells for 29k while here in PH it sells for 23k.
Haba dats 2 much na...Its cheaper in lag tho.
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by CAPTIVATOR: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
jizzison:
You shuld b able 2 get a ps2 for #10,000 wich includes d console,d cable wich u'll connect frm d console 2 d tv & a pad...Bt u'll hav 2 get a memory card & install some games wich myt cost u extra few naira,so we're talking abt #12,000 in total....All of dis can happen if u get it in d market bt if its hand 2 hand its gonna cost u less.

Thanks bro .... Ur info is helpful
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by CAPTIVATOR: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
jizzison:

Haba dats 2 much na...Its cheaper in lag tho.

Thanks bro, i have get the game and it worked fine ... But i noticed that when i tried watchin a DVD movie with the console , it plays fine but appears in black and white (monochrome) , why is that ?
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by anyi55: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
PlayStation 2 Console Slim - Black
$194.95
BRAND NEW PS2 | Video Games and Consoles for sale in Lagos Mainland, Lagos
₦18,000
Fairly Used PS2 Game
₦12,000

Jumia
Sony PS2 Console - Black
₦ 23,495
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

Thanks bro, i have get the game and it worked fine ... But i noticed that when i tried watchin a DVD movie with the console , it plays fine but appears in black and white (monochrome) , why is that ?
Do u play games with memory cards or cds? Or has ur ps2 bin hacked rather?
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by CAPTIVATOR: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
jizzison:

Do u play games with memory cards or cds? Or has ur ps2 bin hacked rather?

I played games with Memory card bro , that mean its hacked
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

I played games with Memory card bro , that mean its hacked
You shouldn't use a hacked ps2 to watch movies mehnnn...Since hacked ps2 can't b used to even play the ps2 CDs.
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by CAPTIVATOR: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
jizzison:

You shouldn't use a hacked ps2 to watch movies mehnnn...Since hacked ps2 can't b used to even play the ps2 CDs.

Hmm My bros , but can I know why ? I just want to learn from you
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by CAPTIVATOR: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
jizzison:

You shouldn't use a hacked ps2 to watch movies mehnnn ...Since hacked ps2 can't b used to even play the ps2 CDs.

Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by potolistic(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Seriously some people still play ps2?....wow wat century are you guys in......
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by bigiyaro(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
potolistic:
Seriously some people still play ps2?....wow wat century are you guys in......
i have both ps3 n ps2, dey r some classic ps2 games u jst can let go off.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by ademasta(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2017
jizzison:

Yes, once it is hacked to use memory card you can not use CD with it again.
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2017
ademasta:

Yes, once it is hacked to use memory card you can not use CD with it again.
Yeah Indeed... U can even download ps2 games & extract them to work flawlessly on ur console

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by ademasta(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2017
jizzison:

Yeah Indeed... U can even download ps2 games & extract them to work flawlessly on ur console
Yes boss

1 Like

Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 2:09am On Feb 17, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

Am v.sorry It took me so long 2 reply u buddy its very possible 2 watch movies on ur HACKED ps2 via Free Mc Boot v1.8,1.9,1.93...e.t.c of course b'coz it has a programme or rather an app called Simple Media System which enables u 2 watch any movie & play ur favourite songs using ur SD Card Or Memory Card...
Pls Note: Am not referring 2 da regular ps2 memory card,am talking about da 1 u use in ur phonne.
I hope I helped solved dat puzzle u've bin looking 4.
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by CAPTIVATOR: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
jizzison:

Am v.sorry It took me so long 2 reply u buddy its very possible 2 watch movies on ur HACKED ps2 via Free Mc Boot v1.8,1.9,1.93...e.t.c of course b'coz it has a programme or rather an app called Simple Media System which enables u 2 watch any movie & play ur favourite songs using ur SD Card Or Memory Card...
Pls Note: Am not referring 2 da regular ps2 memory card,am talking about da 1 u use in ur phonne.
I hope I helped solved dat puzzle u've bin looking 4.

thanks brother, I actually saw the app and was able to play my songs , but couldn't watch movies , in some cases only the audio was heard, no Video
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2017
CAPTIVATOR:

thanks brother, I actually saw the app and was able to play my songs , but couldn't watch movies , in some cases only the audio was heard, no Video
U hav 2 make sure dat d videos must be in an avi format e.g league of gods.avi
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by Daniel2802(m): 1:14am On Feb 28, 2017
jizzison:

Abeg steps or link to the info.
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 2:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Daniel2802:
Abeg steps or link to the info.
Go to emuparadise.me there are tons of games u can get frm there.
Afta downloading d game u can extract it b'coz wen u download d game it'll b in a 7z format,den afta extracting u'll see 2 files which'll be bin & cue format. Extract the cue file to ISO,dis is d file we nid 4 d ps2.
U can even use ur android 2 extract d cue file 2 ISO just simply download ISO extractor & u're good 2 go.
Once u've done dis let me knw 2 guide u on d nxt step. Take care

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by Daniel2802(m): 2:49am On Mar 01, 2017
jizzison:

Go to emuparadise.me there are tons of games u can get frm there.
Afta downloading d game u can extract it b'coz wen u download d game it'll b in a 7z format,den afta extracting u'll see 2 files which'll be bin & cue format. Extract the cue file to ISO,dis is d file we nid 4 d ps2.
U can even use ur android 2 extract d cue file 2 ISO just simply download ISO extractor & u're good 2 go.
Once u've done dis let me knw 2 guide u on d nxt step. Take care
Thanks, will try it out
Re: Do You Have An Idea On The Current Price Of Play Station 2 ? by jizzison(m): 3:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Daniel2802:
Thanks, will try it out
No probs,u're welcome bro.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With FIFA 15 Or FIFA 14 ISO Download Link For Ppsspp / Game Of The Year 2011. Your Predictions? / Saints Row,EldenRing,forbiddenwest,available for install PS4&PS5 Without hack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.