Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC (861 Views)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial / 2015 Presidential Elections :: The Dilemma Of The Average Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by exactly77(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
**Be careful when you open your mouth***

Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose
Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace
If APC survives till October 2014, call me a
bastard.- Doyin Okupe
Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to
rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.
Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani
Adams.
Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK
If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. -
Asari Dokubo.
We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that
Jonathan can win. - Fasehun
I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo
state. - Mimiko
We shall deliver the South West votes to
Jonathan. - Afenifere
Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -
Yinka Odumakin.
Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. -
Fayose
Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu!!! I
can see it now, CHANGE is every where!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oga go n sleep stop rehashing negatives..even we buhari supporters are trying to forget n work together for a united Nigeria.... But here you are trying to sow seeds of discord.... Despite that you don't even have a PVC
Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by Kagarko(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Very funny please where are they today?

Even the GEJITES in Nairaland that have adopted this slogan

GEJ TILL 2019.

Change has finally come to all Nigerians.
Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by olalekan225(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol! Shameless old men

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by derrick333(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kagarko:
Very funny please where are they today?

Even the GEJITES in Nairaland that have adopted this slogan

GEJ TILL 2019.

Change has finally come to all Nigerians.
Wat de actually mean is dat ,de will stay wit Jona in otueke till 2019,by den he must hv recoverd4rm d loss
Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by anibirelawal(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yesterday was a History, Today is Reality,Tomorow is a Mystery. """"" whatever you do or say yesterday/today will always follow you bumper to bumper tomorow be it good or bad. we should be careful in our present time so that the future should be better.
Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by mumbasa: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2015
APC can now begin to make their own horrible statements. Who knows it could be worse
Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by seunfly: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2015
The one I despised most is the tribalism and the religious thing, they tried to incite us against each other. Imagine the Lagos contestant who even incited other tribe against his own people. God will punish PDP and they will never rise again.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2015
The worst are those giving silly excuse for preferring PDP in Lagos.....I've heard very sillly reason but the one below is just damn funny.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by Caseless: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Don't mind those thieves.
Re: 2015 Elections: The Many Terrible Things Opposition Said To APC by cy4cent(f): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2015
they have all buried their heads in shame!!!!!!
imagine ffk was still talking about lagos election,
that PDP will win, chai !!!! that guy is unrepentant .

(1) (Reply)

Another Bomb Shell From Sheikh Gumi. Your OPINION? / Shock!!!! What You Don't Know About Apc [photo] / PDP Berates INEC, Others Over Polls-------guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.