Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigerians Will Be Missing First Lady's Speeches LOL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Be Missing First Lady's Speeches LOL (462 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Be Missing First Lady's Speeches LOL by tola9ja: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
it seems like Nigerians will be missing First lady's speeches. though we will not forget the some of the following
Examples of her "award winning speeches"
include:
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit
SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English,
I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still
lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are
"sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my
family.

14- *To all those who think Goodluck
Jonathan has failed, I have a question for
you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the
child supposed to be repeated?

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are
reading" "diaris god o"
Re: Nigerians Will Be Missing First Lady's Speeches LOL by fromnigeria(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
miss fire
Re: Nigerians Will Be Missing First Lady's Speeches LOL by ELTON123(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
If i hear
Re: Nigerians Will Be Missing First Lady's Speeches LOL by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=32287994][/quote] who are you mocking? her or yourself? yes ofcourse accepted, she speak all that, but she's a woman known around africa, and the world. You that speak genuine english, who knows your existent? who knows you beyond the boundary of your village?
Re: Nigerians Will Be Missing First Lady's Speeches LOL by tola9ja: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
crazysaint:
who are you mocking? her or yourself? yes ofcourse accepted, she speak all that, but she's a woman known around africa, and the world. You that speak genuine english, who knows your existent? who knows you beyond the boundary of your village?

POPULARITY OF STEALING PUBLIC FUND ABI?

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The AUDIO Of Jonathan's Congratulatory Call To Buhari / You Will Die If You Fail To Vote Ambode - Oba Of Lagos Threatens Igbos In Lagos / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.