Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Jega VS Prof Etu Efeotor: What More Do You Call A Comic Relief? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega VS Prof Etu Efeotor: What More Do You Call A Comic Relief? (921 Views)

Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief / Prof Jega Versus Prof Etu Efeotor / [VIDEO] Peter Godsday Orubebe Vs Prof. Attahiru Jega #nigeriadecides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega VS Prof Etu Efeotor: What More Do You Call A Comic Relief? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Seriously, i appreciate the drama that played out between the two profs. If that had not happened, it's possible to have had reports of people's death as result of tension arosed at the moment of announcing the presidential election result.

That simple drama realy safe lives; taking the tension that was already being mounted in the land into consideration, it's quite safe to say the prof deserves National Award (lolz)

Below is the conversation between the two profs:

Jega: Ok prof read from the original.

Prof Etu Efeotor: Ok sir. But I dont like reading from handwritten paper, I love reading from typed papers especially when it is typed with "NEWTIMES ROMAN".

Jega: But you wrote it yourself.

Prof Etu Efeotor : But it was due to some circumstances and this is why I add my own write ups.

Jega: You need to read from the Originals and if you cannot, I will have someone else read it for you..

Audience: Laugh Laugh Laugh

Prof Etu Efeotor: No please don't laugh, I know how to read but I don't do write up materials only typing materials but if i can see a lamp i will read it well.

Jega: Ok, can someone get me a lamp.....

Prof Etu: that's great this is what normal people use to read.....

Audience: laugh laugh.

Atlast he could not read it well until someone assist prof. lol!

V.C federal university of petroleum resurces.
Re: Jega VS Prof Etu Efeotor: What More Do You Call A Comic Relief? by spinna: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Jega VS Prof Etu Efeotor: What More Do You Call A Comic Relief? by dadebayo1(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Body language... He was sending a coded message that the result was false.
Re: Jega VS Prof Etu Efeotor: What More Do You Call A Comic Relief? by Ama80(f): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2015
I couldn't control my laughter seriously.it was really a tension dousing pill.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See The Number Of People That Died During Buhari’s Victory Celebrations / Who Was More Philosophical And Tactical In His Approach?malcomx Or Martin Luther / APC “sad” Over South East’s Loss Of Senate President, Speaker; To Zone Slots Soo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.