Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,648 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Gubernatorial Elections 2015 - Do You VOTE Personality Or Party? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gubernatorial Elections 2015 - Do You VOTE Personality Or Party? (311 Views)

OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / Things To Do To Keep Yourself & Your Family Safe In This Week Before Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gubernatorial Elections 2015 - Do You VOTE Personality Or Party? by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Looking at the trend of politics in Nigeria today, tending to change, People will definitely have different opinions as per Governors Personality-Party influence on the state today. Some people irrespective of all party representatives qualities prefer the Country's ruling party for so many reasons e.g for easy flow of resources allocation from the federal Govt. etc. While some others are of the opinion that vote Personality irrespective of party is the key.

This is not created for war of words but to know our views and back our points with facts. I belong to no political party but I believe in good governance.

So, what do you think?
Re: Gubernatorial Elections 2015 - Do You VOTE Personality Or Party? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:10am On Apr 03, 2015
I vote personality cool

(1) (Reply)

Hope Nothing Is Wrong With Your Website Sha / 200 Girls And 93 Women Rescued From Boko Haram – Nigerian Army / Nigerian Billionaire Aliko Dangote Still Keen On Arsenal Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.