Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office (42071 Views)

After Jonathan's Exit: Ex-Niger Delta Militants Tone Down Lifestyles- Leadership / Reno Omokri Reacts To Former President Jonathan's Exit (see Tweets) / Power Brokers Who’ll Lose Influence After May 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by eleko1: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
grin
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Elcemento(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Na turn by turn be this life

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by eleko1: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2015
grin pa TONY ANINI,PA BODETEWONDE,ANTI DIE,PA CLARK.Just all dem Miserable,useless Pipu undecided sad
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by ribbit: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Especially madueke.. That biatch sunk Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by genearts(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
On hearing GMB has won,I can bet some of them peed in their boxers or panties.Such trepidation is sure to grip u when u've done so much wrong.Above all, Alison Madueke is the worst and GMB should deal thoroughly with her.

I totally agree with the bolded.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by EmmySparky(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
I want to see what would happen to mama piss and that old man clark
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by olupops(f): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
siraj1402:
Such is life,kodun kopo kope Olohun nikan lo le funni.
u be cazey man ur papa na thief _r mama na ashawo u are a bastard
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by humberjade: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Now that PDP is no longer in govt, what will happen
to Diezani Alison-Madueke's positions as the
President of the Organisation of Petroleum
Exporting Countries and that ofthe Gas Exporting
Countries Forum?

Does these positions have anything to do with bn in
power in one's country?
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by dondestiny(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Get the latest song by DMSC group banging radio stations like Unilag fm,cool fm and inspiration fm...IFEDUN by DMSC crew....download from soundloaded.net
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by oldbrain(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Shame on jonathan. How will u want d yorubas to support u wen u are anti-yoruba. Any administration who fails to recognize the yoruba nation can't see d light of the day. JONATHAN THE ENEMY OF THE YORUBAS

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Damzil(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2015
We need change abegi......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by all4gud(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2015
You got it wrong. Governor Akpabio will not be affected. He has won senatorial seat in Akwa Ibom in a free and fair election. So don't think of court removing him
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2015
50calibre:
I know the family of Diezani Madueke somewhat on a personal level, her son and my teenage cousins are class pals, they attend the same private school in the UK.

I'm not sure how many people are away of this, but her supposed power and immunity stems from the close family ties she has with Patience Jonathan, they're inlaws.

I'm careful of the details here as I don't know who might be reading... However, I can authoritatively say this woman has to be one of the richest women on Africa, if Nigerians could catch the slightest glimpse of the affluent lifestyle enjoyed by this woman & her family, you'd weep for that country.z

Jonathan is fuccking her sister.I think she has a child (ren) for him.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Robertbh(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2015
This two irritates me most;Dezani & Okonjo. They see themselves as small gods. Thank God #change is here

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by oilykid(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

your stupidity stinks to heaven, I wonder how you get that useless info.looks like he is also bleeping your mother too.ode!!
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2015
The people that ruined GEJ.
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2015
oilykid:
your stupidity stinks to heaven, I wonder how you get that useless info.looks like he is also bleeping your mother too.ode!!

Idiot! That's a true info, monkey! She is Jonathan s in law.Its not a useless info.

E be like say na jona born you.I can see some similarities in altitude!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by xreal: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Asari the noise maker is not even on the list.

Empty Vessel.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by darah(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
We must always learn to close doors gently because we might have to go through same door..
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by 50calibre(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lol Jonathan is probably fuc*king her too.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by oilykid(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Idiot! That's a true info, monkey! She is Jonathan s in law.Its not a useless info.

Nikita racha gi anya!!people like you still reminds me that stupid people still exists in their multitudes.your types would have been exchanged with a bottle of dry gin if we are still in the slave trade era. bleep off and stop posting rubbish if you have no atom of sense left in that dry brain!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by BlackGirlsCode: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Caseless:
Lady shrek's loss is the high point of the election. I'm so happy that olumo-rock-looking woman lost.

Lmao cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2015
[s]
oilykid:
Nikita racha gi anya!!people like you still reminds me that stupid people still exists in their multitudes.your types would have been exchanged with a bottle of dry gin if we are still in the slave trade era. bleep off and stop posting rubbish if you have no atom of sense left in that dry brain!![/s]

*goes to the toilet, takes of her bloodied sanitary pad, stuff up his mouth with it!"

Lieee nsi!! !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2015
50calibre:

Lol Jonathan is probably fuc*king her too.

Don't know grin grin
shiite happens in that ROCK! So I heard from a pigeon!

Oga needs "ALL THE HELP HE CAN GET "to run this govt!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Eyepencil: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2015
alexis007:
that Alison madueke of a thing......... I'd like to see her humiliated in a crazy way........like sentencing her to blow every Nigerian man....she looks like someone who can give good heads.............#UntouchableShe-Idiat
Lol... it will never happen unless many will go down with her. You think say na only her dey chop the money? Dis one na oil sector o e no go easy...both PDP and APC members follow dey chop the national cake.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Eyepencil: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
[s]

*goes to the toilet, takes of her bloodied sanitary pad, stuff up his mouth with it!"

Lieee nsi!! !
hey! Don't litter dis thread with ur stupidity...what kind of foolish goat are you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by oilykid(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
[s]

Lieee nsi!! !
Ezi!!
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by egesie(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2015
what of Lt. Gen Minimah and the DG of SSS?
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2015
oilykid:
Ezi!!

Mpki!!
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Eyepencil post=32303273] hey! Don't litter dis thread with ur stupidity...what kind of foolish goat are you

Madam, I don't exchange words with women. Carry yourself waka.No time!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by Dinhodinho(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Lagos State Governorship Election Will Be Dicided By The IGBOS, Whosoever They Decide To Vote For, Will Emerge The Winner. So If You Want To Win Lagos State Governorship Election, Kindly Go And Beg The Igbos In Lagos To Help You.
Re: Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office by oilykid(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Mpki!!
mumu!!its mkpi not mpki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikoyi, Victoria Island Clean-Up Begins, 36 Vehicles Impounded / Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.