Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory (43004 Views)

Court Stops PDP From Holding Convention Till September 7 / Court Stops PDP National Convention / Jonathan Stops Pdp’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by luvmijeje(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Buhari the first time placed President Shagari under House Arrest for years. Even Buhari himself spent over 3 year in detention under IBB. OBJ too was in jail under Abacha.

So it is not new, neither is it hard nor impossible to lock Jonathan up in the cage and allow Patience to bring him food in prison.

All this bowing by Jonathan is to say out of jail strategy. For the sake of peace, President Buhari has already approved it for him - a life out of jail. But we are still going to get what has been stolen

Watch out for the Whistle Blowers Act - It is Jonathan's people who will expose it and get some percentage of it. grin grin grin grin

For the fight against Corruption, Buhari said he will draw a line from the day he assume office - The Theme is: Never Again

Please do take a bow...... Where do they want Buhari to get the money which will be use to run his government if Jonathan and his goons are not probe.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by emog17(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
Abi i lie undecided muppet
u're the one who wants problem in ds country. Your comment, moniker and profile pic says it all. God punish u, ur family and ur generations unborn. Goat! cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by shizzleStar: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2015
egoat ala egift, you see your mumu life?? grin

I wanted to tear you to shreds seeing your mumu comment, but you've too many mentions already addressing your gross stewpidity

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by openmine(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2015
shachris:
this guy is trying so so hard to buy favour from GMB. going to court would be. suicide considering the massive rigging in PDP states....Jonathan keep deceiving them with your fake statesmanship.
smh sad
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Caution30: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Buhari the first time placed President Shagari under House Arrest for years. Even Buhari himself spent over 3 year in detention under IBB. OBJ too was in jail under Abacha.

So it is not new, neither is it hard nor impossible to lock Jonathan up in the cage and allow Patience to bring him food in prison.

All this bowing by Jonathan is to say out of jail strategy. For the sake of peace, President Buhari has already approved it for him - a life out of jail. But we are still going to get what has been stolen.

Watch out for the Whistle Blowers Act - It is Jonathan's people who will expose it and get some percentage of it. grin grin grin grin

For the fight against Corruption, Buhari said he will draw a line from the day he assume office - The Theme is: Never Again
Going through all your post,I realized your level of ignorance.
Let me help your condition.
When Buhari placed Shagari on house arrest,it was a military regime dat doesn't have regard for the rule of law.
In democratic setting,only a Court of law can sentence an individual to jail ,this is done based on proven facts not based on propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by jellyfish86: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
Abi i lie undecided muppet
guy, you too much lol
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2015
DrWise:
How old are you? There is a difference between a military and democratic government.

The question did Jonathan steal or mismanaged funds in his time? Can stealing send him to jail?

But like Buhari said, Jonathan should not worry. But moving forward from May 29th - the Theme is NeverAgain. If you do we put you in jail. If you run away, we bring you back in a crate and still put you in jail. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Tvegas(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
dis man is very weak, whether he lyks it or not, we will make buhari's tenure a living hell. PDP forever

And you will be a first partaker of that HELL.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by harbbeylee(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
dis man is very weak, whether he lyks it or not, we will make buhari's tenure a living hell. PDP forever

You and who? I believe u r literate, so stop thinking like an illitrate.....
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
shizzleStar:
egoat ala egift, you see your mumu life?? grin

I wanted to tear you to shreds seeing your mumu comment, but you've too many mentions already addressing your gross stewpidity

Jonathan's administration is filled with massive looting and Buhari is arranging a soft-landing for Jonathan and you are still angry. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by shizzleStar: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
double0seven:
Very funny;

.....the PDP that rigged the elections and almost rigged out Buhari now complaining of being the one rigged out. Please let them go. it will just be a waste of time, because the elections in those states they are complaining about were free and fair. The results were going all over the social media as they were being concluded in individual polling booths.

Much unlike what happened in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Delta. Nobody saw the beginning, the middle; all we saw was the end.
thunder fire you. what do you say about the vodoo and abracadabra that took place in the entire north especially kano and katsna?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by angelsing(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
We will be back for you, APC.....
I don catch u Ichidodo, so u change ur moniker because ur lord(GEJ) lose election...you no fit hide ooo, I know say na u...Ichiplantain, hope u don eat the humble pie.....make u behave now make Change no carry u go..Oya shout Sai Baba for me jare
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by toprealman: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2015
orobs93:
Jonathan tell them...sycophants
He just woke up from slumber. The same old cabals that betrayed him want to take away the little dignity left for the poor soul.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Caution30:

Going through all your post,I realized your level of ignorance.
Let me help your condition.
When Buhari placed Shagari on house arrest,it was a military regime dat doesn't have regard for the rule of law.
In democratic setting,only a Court of law can sentence an individual to jail ,this is done based on proven facts not based on propaganda.

Oya answer this: Was money stolen under the administration of Jonathan?
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by angelsing(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
*yawning*
Did u congratulate Buhari?
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Defcon1(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

Now where are those who promised hell to stop Buhari and Nigerian?

I have always maintained: This Change Is Unstoppable. God has remembered Nigerians and has delivered us from the claws of Corruption.

Sai Buhari. God bless Africa.
lnstead of moving on and devoting your time to reconciliation, friendship and unity, as the noble general had demanded of all Nigerians, you choose to keep on causing division by your castigation and gloating

It was an election NOT a war...let us move on from the elections and work together to make our country great.

Be magnanimous in victory, like the noble president -elect

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2015
luvmijeje:
Please do take a bow...... Where do they want Buhari to get the money which will be use to run his government if Jonathan and his goons are not probe.

This soft landing is only for Jonathan. But if you think that most of what is looted under Jonathan will not be recovered, then you are mistaken.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by shizzleStar: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Jonathan's administration is filled with massive looting and Buhari is arranging a soft-landing for Jonathan and you are still angry. grin grin grin grin
leave story....any attempt to touch Jona will lead to serious resistance and upheaval from the creek boys.

Btw, i dont know why you are so excited about buhari fighting corruption, hope you know he will have to start from OBJ, Atiku, tinubu, amaechi et al? or are they incorruptible too as you would want us to belief of buhari? cheesygrin

yeye dey smell! just as jona was accused of surrounding himself with the wrong guards, buhari is also surrounded by grossly corrupt and morally dead people

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Menace2Society(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2015
emog17:
u're the one who wants problem in ds country. Your comment, moniker and profile pic says it all. God punish u, ur family and ur generations unborn. Goat! cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Menace2Society(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2015
emog17:
Clap for yourself u tried but thank your stars cos i'm a bit sober today!For bringing my family to this u deserve to be purnished sad
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Ridwanna(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Ridwanna(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2015
AmucheJane:
More respect to Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by ivili(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:
While Jonathan is doing all he can to stay out of jail, get a warm retirement arrangements that will help him keep most of his loots - some ignorant TANiods are trying to put Sand-Sand in his Garri grin grin grin grin

I have always maintained: This Change Is Unstoppable. God has remembered Nigerians and has delivered us from the claws of Corruption.

First and foremost,if you think any president will arrest a past president then you my friend are a human from another planet.All past president have immunity from prosecution by any new or even old administration.It is one of the greatest advantage of being a president.By the way,tell me one governor who have arrested his predecessor?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by EcoTerror: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

even on GMB death bed he can never send GEJ to jail, you are loosing it daily with this your childish rants and cynical obsession with GMB.

Time will tell if GMB will be the messiah we are waiting for because as for me he will fail just like Yaradua whom expectations was very bright about him fighting corruption. It was the same Bukola Saraki's in APC that are corruption personified he surrounded himself with.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2015
shizzleStar:
leave story....any attempt to touch Jona will lead to serious resistance and upheaval from the creek boys.

Btw, i dont know why you are so excited about buhari fighting corruption, hope you know he will have to start from OBJ, Atiku, tinubu, amaechi et al? or are they incorruptible too as you would want us to belief of buhari? cheesygrin

yeye dey smell! just as jona was accused of surrounding himself with the wrong guards, buhari is also surrounded by grossly corrupt and morally dead people

The sake of Peace and fairness. Jonathan is being given a pass. But remember that anyone who get involved in Corruption will be dealt with. When it starts some folks will cry blue murder.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by egift(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2015
ivili:
First and foremost,if you think any president will arrest a past president then you my friend are a human from another planet.All past president have immunity from prosecution by any new or even old administration.It is one of the greatest advantage of being a president.By the way,tell me one governor who have arrested his predecessor?

Moving forward, once Buhari assumes office, anyone that loot will have a day in court en route their way to prison, it does not matter who you are.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by luvmijeje(f): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

This soft landing is only for Jonathan. But if you think that most of what is looted under Jonathan will not be recovered, then you are mistaken.

They don't even need to jail him ..... all we need is for them to put the record straight. My grand kid must not read one stupid book title Jonathan the hero of Nigeria democracy. Hopefully I'll be mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by blustone(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2015
double0seven:
Very funny;

.....the PDP that rigged the elections and almost rigged out Buhari now complaining of being the one rigged out. Please let them go. it will just be a waste of time, because the elections in those states they are complaining about were free and fair. The results were going all over the social media as they were being concluded in individual polling booths.

Much unlike what happened in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Delta. Nobody saw the beginning, the middle; all we saw was the end.

The #CardReader really messed up all their plans. By the time they saw a #loophole it was already too late to make much difference. I hope we can vote in 2019 with full computerised large touch-screen devises.
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Caution30: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=egift post=32297481]

Oya answer this: [b]Was money stolen under the administration of Jonathan?
I no see anybody steal oo!
I only heard of people allegations.
Now my question to you is,does allegations translate to proven fact?
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by brightleave(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2015
“At a point, Jonathan said ‘I don’t believe in post-election petition at tribunal because it distracts the incoming administration’.
That makes sense to me
Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by Caution30: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2015
egift:

Oya answer this: Was money stolen under the administration of Jonathan?
I no see anybody steal oo!
I only heard of people allegations.
Now my question to you is,does allegations translate to proven fact?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory by blustone(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2015
The #CardReader really messed up all their plans. By the time they saw a #loophole it was already too late to make much difference.
I hope we can vote in 2019 with full computerised large touch-screen devices. With a finger-scanner attached to it for authentication.
Results are uploaded to about 5 cloud storage sites once u submit ur votes.
Collation and results are spooled and displayed / refreshed every 5mins. And send to central servers; no need for stuttering profs or flood-lite reading of results.
This will kill #rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters / Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike / Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.