Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Invitation From Green House Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation From Green House Consulting (1528 Views)

Interview Invite From Green Springs Schools / Invitation From M-P Infrastructure onikan. who knows this firm? / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation From Green House Consulting by Hardware(m): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2006
Hello the good memeber in the Forum,
This is d so call Hardware again
Members in d house  anybody that knows about Greenhouse consulting should please help me with what i should be prepared for in their test.
Then anybody that knows d company they are recruiting for shoould please tel me.
[/b]In fact i just recieve an invitation letter from them now now. to come and write an apptitude test on Sat  09/009/06{COMING SATURDAY}.
I could remember that it was in this forum that I saw the vacancy for their  management trainee.

Thanks and God bless You as u contribute.

[b]Hardware 4 Betterment
Re: Invitation From Green House Consulting by daluoa(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2006
If you were asked to pay for anything then its a scam. be careful cool
Re: Invitation From Green House Consulting by MyPeace(f): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2006
It cost you nothing to just go and write the test. As daluoe rightly said, if they ask for money, ignore them.
Re: Invitation From Green House Consulting by hndjoe: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2006
Hardware, you are not new here and should very well be known to the good gesture we offer here.
Why didnt you include the venue and time of the test.
Try and do that for your pals. ok. Waiting for that.
Re: Invitation From Green House Consulting by Hardware(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2006
hndjoe,
     My Guy no vex now, very simple,
  VENUE is : Modern Acme College, Opp Friends Eatry, 46, Akowonjo Road, Egbeda, Lagos
  TIME: 11 am prompt
   DATE: Saturday september 9, 2006

NB:Mind you we are ask to come with d printed copy of the invitation letter sent to us

IT's ME HARDWARE 4 BETTERMENTT
Re: Invitation From Green House Consulting by LABZ: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2006
I WAS ALSO INVITED.JUST LET US OBEY WAT NAIRALANDERS AVE TOLD US.BEST OF LUCK TO US.LOVE U.IN CASE OF ANY MORE INFO.PLS SEND TO, labzkuzle@yahoo.com
Re: Invitation From Green House Consulting by hndjoe: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2006
Thanks my guy for telling the details.
Thats the spirit.
Re: Invitation From Green House Consulting by bibibanwo: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2006
cryIS THAT A PLOT TO DISCOURAGE GATE-CRASHERS kiss
Re: Invitation From Green House Consulting by cosmorpel(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2006
Gud luck 2 dos invitd.
Once again abot gatecrashers, dont b discourg bt d 2rut is maintain peace, n bhave maturedly. No problm if u r ask 2 go, vry simple-gooo. Ok

(1) (Reply)

Atf Consult Recruitment / Cbn It Test Urgent Plesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss / Guinness Nig. Plc - Any Update From The Test At Cham's City?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.