Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,621 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... (1242 Views)

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence / {photos} Second Niger Bridge Completed . GEJ The Hero / Is Buhari Clueless, Is Gej The Messiah ?? - YMODULUS Response to MATTHEWBRIGGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by kikuyu1(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2015
...obviously the whole BH issue played a major part in sending him home but didn't you realise they were a Western invention? Also,George Soros,a notorious Anglo Zionist proxy was very close to Buhari's Oby Ezekwelisi, via his Open Society Foundation. Fyi,this is his favourite Trojan horse for destabilisation and is much used in E Europe.

Oby Ezekwelisi, former Minister of Mineral Resources, Minister of Education and one of the founders of the Soros-financed Transparency International, who was named in 2012 the executive director of OSI affiliated Africa Economic Policy Development Initiative. Thanks to her international profile and affiliation with OSI, Ezekwelisi emerged as a main figure in the All Progressive Congress (APC)
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/171243/1/is-george-soros-eyeing-nigerias-presidential-elect.html

Honestly,will Buhari be an improvement? Will he fundamentally shift the 3rd world conditions in Nigeria? Knowing how the West operates is this even on the cards since they set the economic template of global equality?
Just asking.
Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by golddeejay(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
nah..we wont regret nothing but we will jst to vote dis d coming adminstratn out if it fvvckd up

2 Likes

Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by Sweetguy25: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2015
kikuyu1:

Will he fundamentally shift the 3rd world conditions in Nigeria? Knowing how the West operates is this even on the cards since they set the economic template of global equality?
Just asking.

Excellent question.
Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by ITbomb(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
I see Nigerians voting back PDP in 2019 after a disappointing show of change by Buhari

5 Likes

Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by kikuyu1(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Excellent question.
IMO,Oby is the Anglo Zionist agent in charge;Buhari doesn't know it but he's just fronting. I hope I'm wrong but I think not!
Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by kikuyu1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Guess who just came for the annual wildebeest migration?

[img]http://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/2835328/highRes/1093215/-/maxw/600/-/ew3943z/-/Dn+Jonathan+Mara+1608.JPG.jpg[/img]

I know you Naijjas are happy to see the back of him. Imo,he was set up by the Anglo Zionists via BH to lose to Buhari or rather the neoliberal,Ezekwesili,the real power behind him. I hope I'm wrong!
Anyway GEJ,enjoy the wildebeest! Fyi,this is the 8th wonder of the world.

Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by obailala(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
kikuyu1:
...obviously the whole BH issue played a major part in sending him home but didn't you realise they were a Western invention? Also,George Soros,a notorious Anglo Zionist proxy was very close to Buhari's Oby Ezekwelisi, via his Open Society Foundation. Fyi,this is his favourite Trojan horse for destabilisation and is much used in E Europe.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/171243/1/is-george-soros-eyeing-nigerias-presidential-elect.html

Honestly,will Buhari be an improvement? Will he fundamentally shift the 3rd world conditions in Nigeria? Knowing how the West operates is this even on the cards since they set the economic template of global equality?
Just asking.
The biggest issue that got GEJ kicked out hasn't got anything to do with the west, it was Nigerians who kicked GEJ out and the reason was simple. He was too weak in handling cases of corruption, hence under his nose, both his friends and enemies alike were plundering Nigeria. GEJ had to go to prevent Nigeria from plunging into an impending economic doom (going by the rate of looting). Even GEJ himself recognised his inability to handle the hot seat of power due to his weaknesses, hence he was more than happy to even lose the election and he excitedly conceded defeat quickly.

Just this morning, the man GEJ was spotted holidaying peacefully with his wife in a game park somewhere in Africa while some people are here wishing him back to the hot seat.

1 Like

Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by themilanway(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stop hallucinating.The man even freely admitted that he has been in"cage for 16yrs".

You guys needs to get a job.
Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by dustmalik: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
I can categorically tell you that GEJ or anyone from PDP will not rule this country for a very long time to come. And Nigerians will never regret kicking GEJ out. Never.

This present administration will be more successful than any before it. And those wishing Nigeria evil will fail.
Re: You May Regret Showing Gej The Door...... by kikuyu1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
dustmalik:
I can categorically tell you that GEJ or anyone from PDP will not rule this country for a very long time to come. And Nigerians will never regret kicking GEJ out. Never.

This present administration will be more successful than any before it. And those wishing Nigeria evil will fail.

It may be early but what are your thoughts,though PMB did inherit an empty treasury. As of now:
-the naira is crashing
-with Bh on the ropes in the North a new front seems to have opened up in the South with attacks on oil facilities
-power generation is still a problem
-why hasn't he prioritised immediate refinery refurbishment for indigenous petrol production? Even Uganda has one in the works!!

Imo,these are systemic problems not PDP,PPA OR CPC matters. Neither can any one individual change these challenges overnight. ITbomb,goldeejay and sweetguy25,what say you??

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Cancer – Okonjo-iweala / Extradition: Kashamu Sues IGP, NDLEA, 10 Others / I Will Buy Arsenal Football Club At The Right Price - Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.