Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. (989 Views)

EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe / I’m Not Planning To Host Buhari’s Wife – Bola Shagaya / Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. by crecruit: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Arise o Compatriots ! Nigeria's call Obey !

We must never again take a back seat and must never leave room for those sycophants who led previous govts astray, to penetrate the incoming govt, thru the back door.

The new government is yet to be sworn to office and the same sycophants that wrecked previous govts are already scheming how to entrench themselves.

Hajia Bola Shagaya's trade mark , as we all know, is courting our First Ladies for her self serving interests.

This woman has always been a bad influence on our First ladies, using them to get to their husbands and to make spurious requests.

Hajia Bola Shagaya has already printed invitations for a robust thanksgiving dinner/party for our First Lady and deputy and has planned expensive gifts with which to sway them.

Let us warn our first ladies about her.
Hajia Bola Shagaya, our ladies do not need your greek gifts.

She was there From Mrs. Babangida , Mrs Stella Obasanjo through to Mrs. Yaradua and now Mrs. Jonathan.

Hajia, Nigerians are now in charge.

NO MORE IMPUNITY, NO MORE CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA!
Pls rebroadcast !

Game over Hajia Shagaya.

Visit
http://thecapital.ng/
April 1, 2015:
Bola Shagaya set to host Aisha Buhari to a dinner.
Re: Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. by demelza: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2015
I knew it would not take her long to start famzing.
Her leeching skills are of the highest standards.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. by Ymodulus: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't think in where case its about the impunity. I have know her to be a good business woman and one of Africa's richest and most powerful women, in fact at one point in time reading her story on Forbes stood as not only a source of inspiration to me but made me revisit the book "48 laws of power" in the quest to know why she has always been friends with the Wife off the No1 citizen of every administration.

All these boils down to power play and friends, she might not necessarily need money no, but power yes. You know you can have money and have no power, but if you have power you have money. For the former, she wants to eliminate that situation, to every business Man or woman romancing those at the top is a sure way to ensuring your MONETARY UMPIRE IROKOLIZE ( Live over years ) .

Watch my words in coming days you will also see some of Nigeria's richest business men also romancing the power players I mean men in the likes of DANGOTE, OTEDOLA, Bello Osaigwe , Pascal John, Wale Tinubu, Rank, Shamshudeen, No Ibrahim and on and on
Re: Bola Shagaya Set To Host Aisha Buhari To A Dinner. by shakazuldadon: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2015
If people have had careers in banking, medicine, engineering spanning decades, then bola shagaya can be said to have a career in professional political friendships. A friend to previous first ladies including maryam, turai, stella and more recently Mama peace. Purportedly , reports reaching is that APC are miffed by her inviting the incoming first lady Aisha buhari for dinner and have advised Aisha to decline.
Would it be wise for Aisha to decline such an invitation.
Is she a fair weather friend, a politician or just a smart business woman.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Decides As Jimi Agbaje, Deputy, & Bode George Lose Their Respective Wards / Rivers & Akwa Ibom Election: Situation Room Final Conclusions / #BBOG And The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.