Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident (1545 Views)

BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / Election Postponement Was Actually A Lifeline For INEC - REC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Bevista: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2015
The Resident Commissioner for the Independent National Electoral Commissioner in Kano, Mikaila Abdulahi, has died, a PREMIUM TIMES correspondent in Kano has said.

He quoted residents of Kano as describing the fire incident as “strange”.

Mr. Mikaila, who oversaw last Saturday’s presidential and national assembly election in the state, reportedly died in a strange fire incident at his residence on Thursday night or Friday morning.

Details of the incident are still sketchy, but our correspondent said Mr. Mikaila’s wife and two children were also killed in the incident.

The spokesperson of the Kano state Command of the Police confirmed the incident to our reporter.
More details coming….

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/180515-breaking-inec-resident-commissioner-wife-children-killed-in-strange-fire-incident.html
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Bevista: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2015
What a sad price to pay for doing your job. This hard fought Change must be sustained.

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2015
I know if after investigating the incidence, all evidence would point at PDP...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Tolexander: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2015
RIP! You've done the assignment.
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by missbehave247(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Shot of words. However, RIP
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Wisdytech(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Oh no! RIP

But, Change must be done!!
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by PhockPhockMan: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
Sorry o o, you couldn't stay alive and enjoy your wealth made from election Rigging.

Eeeeeyyaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2015
PDP doing what they know how to do best.

RIP to the dead
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by nerodenero: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2015
While in Zaria after the post-election crisis in 2011,the perpetuators then were dying mysteriously.Why always the north?
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by egift(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2015
RIP to the dead. Please let there be peace. Am hoping we get pass this time where a Nigerian live will have value again.
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Ymodulus: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2015
I hope a particular tribe is not responsible
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by bestme: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2015
RIP to the dead. This wickedness must stop.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Chanchit: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2015
You have done your part, you are a martyr. Pls tell Awolowo, Abacha and co that Buhari is now the president.

RIP.
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by joseph1832(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2015
R.I.P sir!.
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by goodgood2(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2015
All those who helped the north and a section of the south west rig elections will pay dearly one by one, starting from some stupidd minorities called Benue. Btw, Change is here. If your home status turns from "painted" to "burnt"; or your life status turns from "living" to "dead", is that not change?
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by ifex370(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Bevista:
Post election violence beginning to brew. Hope it doesn't snow ball into a full blown crisis.

What a sad price to pay for doing your job. This hard fought Change must be sustained.

R.I.P to the dead.

no one ever said violence was involved... it was a strange incident so spreading sentiments
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by ifex370(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Bevista:
Post election violence beginning to brew. Hope it doesn't snow ball into a full blown crisis.

R.I.P to the dead.

no one ever said violence was involved... it was a strange incident so stop spreading sentiments
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by hijacke(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Bevista: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2015
ifex370:

no one ever said violence was involved... it was a strange incident so stop spreading sentiments
Well, you are right as the article itself used the word "strange". But there is an Edo proverb that says *when a witch cries in the night and a child dies the next morning, the link may not be far fetched*

It must be a really worrying strange coincidence.
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by idupaul: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Chanchit:
You have done your part, you are a martyr. Pls tell Awolowo, Abacha and co that Buhari is now the president.

RIP.

Please how is he a Martyr now .. He would be remembered as the REC that allowed under age voting and multiple thumb printing so change could come .. I am a Buhari supporter and I am happy Buhari is President elect but the truth is that the Kano election was far from free and fair. . RIP Sir

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Elcemento(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Chai! evil people.RIP

Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by opcking: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2015
idupaul:

Please how is he a Martyr now .. He would be remember as the REC that allowed under age voting and multiple thumb printing so change could come .. I am a Buhari supporter and I am happy Buhari is President elect but the truth is that the Kano election was far from free and fair. . RIP Sir

same way as rivers state election was rig, i live in ph, so i witnessed it, if u want to vote for apc u wldnt be allowed, by some boyz ther

rivers state election was never free and fair
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Ahmed4002(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2015
‘O Allaah (God) , forgive and have mercy upon
him, excuse him and pardon him, and
make honorable his reception. Expand his
entry, and cleanse him with water, snow,
and ice, and purify him of sin as a white
robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home
for a better home, and his family for a
better family, and his spouse for a better
spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect
him from the punishment of the grave and
the torment of the Fire.’

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by ademoladeji(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Rest In Peace to the goners
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Pearlboy: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2015
I think it's too early to start saying it's PDP or APC. I think it's too early to start adding more fuel to that fire. Some are saying PDP used it as retaliation. Others say APC wants to destroy the evidence. But what if the fire was natural? Either way you speculate, you may still be wrong!
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by HzRF(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Hope this is not nemesis
Karma is not a joke
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by HzRF(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Pearlboy:
I think it's too early to start saying it's PDP or APC. I think it's too early to start adding more fuel to that fire. Some are saying PDP used it as retaliation. Others say APC wants to destroy the evidence. But what if the fire was natural? Either way you speculate, you may still be wrong!
It might be nemesis who knws
Re: BREAKING: INEC REC, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire Incident by Chanchit: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
idupaul:

Please how is he a Martyr now .. He would be remembered as the REC that allowed under age voting and multiple thumb printing so change could come .. I am a Buhari supporter and I am happy Buhari is President elect but the truth is that the Kano election was far from free and fair. . RIP Sir

Yawn! Madam abeg give this guy two empty bottles of cold star.

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates Plateau State Governorship Results Plateaudecides 2015 / Where Is Major Hamza Al-mustapha? / Fuel Trucks Are Back At Apapa-oshodi Express Way.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.