Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire (49408 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / 21 INEC Resident Commissioners Reject Postponement Of Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by dahmie2013: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
usmanniya:
He is my uncle, he was just recently transferred from Kebbi state to Kano state.
Sorry about ur loss dear! It is well!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by yungboss(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

which rest in peace he should rather rot in hell
you have a seriously distorted mind, this definitely is traceable to the product of a travesty of relationship called marriage between two characters you call 'Parents'
Number of reasons:
You have lost a sense of Humanity, you are equal in character to the ISIL fighters;
You have a poor sense of Judgement, your mind is closed;
You accuse falsely- no proof to your claim;
You reek of poverty- poverty of the mind;

Please tell your god to also strike the RECs for Delta, Rivers, Imo and those states your messianic PDP won.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by shammah1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
As much as I don't support the rigging, I still feel you should show some respect. Don't laugh at a demise such as this.
May him and his family RIP
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by echoedwalls: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I'm in love with this post kiss

Great Comment!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kano the home of heartless people. It is sad development. This is what you should expect when a terrorist with a military is supported to rule over sane people

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Georgeooo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
He has been caught up by nemesis, he thought he can go scot free after rigging GEJ out of power.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by shammah1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Foool
doctokwus:
Strange fire?
If foul play is established,I have my clear suspicions that it would be d handiwork of contracted agents of d killer party that are still bitter over d loss of d several billions that wud have looted under d rule of d PDP.
Its exactly what buhari said,if all illicitly gotten wealth are not recovered and other loopholes for acquisition of such stopped,these massively corruptly enriched individuals can undermine Nigeria itself.
This is just an eg of d great threat d killer party,PDP, poses to Nigeria and nigerians.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Kagarko(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

grin cheesy It is not strange fire but holy ghost fire that consumed him for rigging Jonathan out of office .
He couldn't live for one week to enjoy the money he collected from APC hahahahahakikikikikakakakacheesy grin

May God forgive you for saying what you don't know.

As for them(dead) May Allah Subhanahu Wata'Aala forgive them and make Jannah Alfirdausi their final abode.

Amin Yaa Rabbil Aalamin.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
ollyruffy:
Rivers state results were collated under special conditions as stated by the prof that was asked to declare the results. He was obvioisly threatened to announce that figure as we watched him live, shaking to call the numbers.

Don't misquote the man or twist his statement to suit your opinion. I listened to the man and he never made the above highlighted statement. People on NL have a way of misinterpreting and deliberately misinforming the general public for selfish reasons.

What you wouldn't entertain if someone did to you, don't do it to someone else.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by vikinatius(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
The worst mistake to make is going for an assignment for the devil. The reward is to give you what will kill you.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by jackpot(f): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

I wonder how some of you even reason.Don't look at d numbers,look at d percentages.
The total votes cast in Kano state,despite d huge figure is a mere 47%,yes 47% of registered voters.That was similar in several other states including katsina,another 48%.
But in Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers, the voting average was a whooping 66%,something kano,katsina and even bauchi,core GMB states couldn't achieve.So tell us were d rigging occurred.
I don't agree with you on Kano. One thing is for sure, Kano's vote was rigged with about 800k votes.

It's an open secret that many Nigerians don't trust the 2006 Census and that Lagos population is greater than Kano's. But the Census put Lagos and Kano on 9million votes plus, with Kano slightly ahead.

Now, Lagos accredited voters were about 1.4million whereas Kano's accredited voters were a whooping 2.2million.

Continue looking at percentages. Na your type dem dey use conjure election figures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by jackpot(f): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
doctokwus:

Thanks man but its clear this was no natural death.Somebody or groups of people are definitely behind this and who else can it be than those who have lost out.
Anyway I will stick to your advice and not zero down who I suspect would be the culprits yet.
his action decided the fate of millions? Was the death a cover-up by A-Fee-Cee? Anger by Fee-Dee-Fee apologists (GEJ excluded of course!) or natural/accidental causes? Don't be so sure!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by jackpot(f): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
DonCortino:
Apc n jega covering their tracks n cutting loose ends.
what's your brand of beer?

**beckons waiter**
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by lastpage: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

YOU and those "tribal bigots" who gave you "likes" for this asinine comment.....ARE CANDIDATES OF HELL FIRE!

Lastpage!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by maslong(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
lastpage:

YOU and those "tribal bigots" who gave you "likes" for this asinine comment.....ARE CANDIDATES OF HELL FIRE!

Lastpage!

They did not only gave me"likes" but "shears" grin
GO AND DRINK ACID OK!!!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by twinstee84: 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
only God can judge people behind ds may allah grant them aljanat fridaus
EggovinMma:

Sorry for your loss....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
hijacke:
''This election is not worth any Nigerian blood''- GEJ
RIP to the dead
And how are you sure its not APC that killed him should PDP change their mind?
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by kpolli(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:
PDP una weldone oh.

I actually think this might have been done to cover someone's tracks
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Deprime007: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
May their souls rest in peace
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

......you can laugh and feel happy about someone's death !!! But surely others will someday laugh at your own death! No one is immune! grin angry angry grin grin angry
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
ramdris:

May death more brutal than visits u and ur likes for saying this. You are indeed a caused fellow. May ur days b short, painful and out rightly hellish for u.RIP to the dead.

Rubbish! Absolute rubbish!!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Babalegba(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is one of the threads on nairaland that proves that Nigerians are not as mentally developed as most humans on the planet

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by 9jagoodman: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
JUDGEMENT!!!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Tinyemeka(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

Your laughter sounds eerily similar to that of Kanulia. undecided

Do you know her? Are you guys related?
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by hugafella(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC has killed him to eliminate evidence for election tribunal investigators. it is well sha. God is watching in 3D. if he was killed, may his killers never see anything good in their worthless lives. Amen!
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by repairer1484: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

Well I've made a resolution not to say anything bad this year,but you are a buncum,an idiot above all a bastard..God will judge you for making jest of the dead...Bastard**5billion
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by kaima1984(f): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
watered:
I'm even scared of commenting. All I can say is may Allah forgive them their sins and grant them aljana firdaus.

BTW: even that Kano State votes self fear everybody cos d figures been too much. Dat guy making dat sign language couldn't help it when he did the sign of the cross.
Thought I was the only 1 DAT saw it,Rip to d dead
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Edokpia: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
The beginning of what will happen to those that were involved in rigging out jonathan so expect more disaster and calamities through out your life.
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by kaima1984(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

Haba,how could u sound so heartless? we are talking abt d death of a family not d death of rats,am GEJ no 1 supporter but I can't celebrate over this,pls this news is so horrible to joke with,lastly dnt use the name of GOD in vain plssss,Rip to d dead
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Must we blame PDP for everything?. It could be divine nemesis or just accidental.
On the other hand, supposing REC agreed to rig for APC for an outrageous sum and the party agreed out of desperation yet knowing fully well it can't fulfill its part of the bargain.
Election has come and gone and the deed, done. REC demands for his money but APC asks for more time but REC was unwillin to wait and threatens to expose the riggin and damn the consequences which eventually resulted in the calamity we are discussing here.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by tall2ce(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
maslong:

GOD IS WONDERFUL

don't be too quick to judge him
Re: BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire by esther1994(f): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Stop pointing fingers. It's only a thief that suspect thief. You are what you think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.