Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Menstrual Cycle Problem Solved - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cycle Problem Solved (355 Views)

8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. / How To Use Your Menstrual Cycle To Determine Your Fertility Level/hormonal Balan / Tricky Menstrual Cycle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Cycle Problem Solved by fadbuk: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2015
"I was leading a fairly healthy life when suddenly I started facing severe problems in my menstrual cycle. Initially, my gynaecologist prescribed some medicines but with no positive results and the problem persisting, she suggested a series of tests.

Since the test results were normal and there appeared no visible cause for my problems, she suggested hysterectomy to be on the safer side. I did not want to go through this surgery and started looking for alternative means.

At this point my friend recommended some Forever Products to me. I also consulted a Doctor through a friend as I knew that he was already using and suggesting FLP products. The doctor suggested that I start taking Aloe Berry nectar and Pomesteen Power and within one month I saw improvements in my condition.

Today, my cycle is almost back to normal and I thank Forever Living Products for helping me regain my health and well-being".

valufone3a@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Smashing Things Out Of Frustration / Revealed: How You Can Get A 20/20 Vision With Simple Eye Exercises / The Science Of Hangovers. Infographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.