Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles (17802 Views)

Videos: The Five Various Types Of Free-kick Scored By Lionel Messi In His Career / WC Q 2018: $10,000 For Every Unreplied Goal Scored By Super Eagles / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2015
vokalguy:

Full Game is on youtube jare. He scored early in the second half. Check it out
In Ghana/Nigeria 2000,he scored with a shot from outside the 18yard box,equalizing the game(2-2) and subsequently plunging the game into a penalty shoot-out,which Nigeria loss 4-3,clinching the silver medal while cameroon got the gold.
In Tunisia 2004,he scored with a FREE-KICK against Cameroon in a semi-final match. I personally watched that match. Nigeria won the game.
Now the latter is what I refer to; Quote me if u still doubt my details
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by vokalguy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

In Ghana/Nigeria 2000,he scored with a shot from outside the 18yard box,equalizing the game(2-2) and subsequently plunging the game into a penalty shoot-out,which Nigeria loss 4-3,clinching the silver medal while cameroon got the gold.
In Tunisia 2004,he scored with a FREE-KICK against Cameroon in a semi-final match. I personally watched that match. Nigeria won the game.
Now the latter is what I refer to; Quote me if u still doubt my details

Ok then, thought you were referring to the 2000 final. My bad
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by Lawalemi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
nonjebose:
Okwaraji's thunderbolt strike against cameroun at 1988 ANC
Baba o.
Re: Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles by Lawalemi(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Weeping *. Consider these records and the Eagles of today. So sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olympics Tribute To Apollo & Zeus (Paris 2024) / Original And Authentic 14/15 Football Club Jerseys / Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.