Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Currently Putting Together Resource Persons For An Udemy.com Kind Of Website... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Currently Putting Together Resource Persons For An Udemy.com Kind Of Website... (510 Views)

Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED / UDEMY Free - Paid Course Ripping Service [EXCLUSIVE] [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Currently Putting Together Resource Persons For An Udemy.com Kind Of Website... by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
Hi everyone.

I am glad to have come up with this idea.

Looking at udemy.com, it has become a very successful website / project.

Now a new version of that is about to come to existence. I am almost through with the development and i thought to myself that having resource people who will have content on the website will make the website fly almost immediately.

In this vain, i am inviting competent resource people who are interested in becoming instructors on the website. You will make your content available in Video format and or Document / Text Format.

With this, people can come on the website, pay to get trained on whatever category they choose to be trained. The Admin will share the earnings with the instructors in the percentage 60% - 40%, where 40% is for the instructors and 60% for the admin. The admin is having 65% because he will be responsible for the site maintenance, large hosting expenses etc.

You might want to check out udemy.com to understand what I mean.

The resource persons get their training content to a platform which has been developed and ready to allow participants and or students take part in their training courses.

Did you know that when you as a resource person uploads a new course content, your participant/student who were in your former courses will be notified automatically that you have a fresh content available? This makes it alot easier for your guys.

If you have any question, please as here.

Expecting your questions.

If you are interested, also indicate here too or simply follow this thread because i will make the official announcement when the admin is ready to launch the website.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Free Domain Name And Web Hosting? / I Will Grant You Access To 100,000 Real Traffic Hits To Your Website / Turn Your Joomla Sites Into Bulksms Site & installed SMS component with API 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.