Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Need Help Please (physics Practical Exams) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help Please (physics Practical Exams) (1865 Views)

WAEC Physics Practical 2017 Specimens / Am Confused With The English Used In This Physics Practical. / Tips For 2017 Waec Physics Practical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please (physics Practical Exams) by Namady(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Hy my dear brothers and sisters.

this is for Unger graduate, Graduate or even post graduate physics fellows or any other science student with idea of physics practical.
the school where I teach, our physics HOD has resigned last week and now I am the one who is in charge. to be honest with u during my days in school I was just an average student (graduated with lower class). and one thing I was never very interested in is practical. on monday my Principal gave me the WAEC physics yellow paper for the practical coming up next week Wedneaday. Thank God yesterday I was able to conduct 1 out of the 3 questions with the students. that is: Determination of a refractive index of a triangular glass.
now my problem is the other two questions. the first 1, the apparatus are as follows

retort stand with clamp
cork
single grooved pulley of about 8cm radius with hole in its centre
Optical pin, weight hanger
slotted masses 50g 70g 90g 110g and 130g
thread-about 3m
stop watch
tissue paper/pad
measuring tape.

the second 1, the apparatuse are as follows

resistance box capable of reading 1ohm to 10ohm
Voltmeter (0-5V)
plug key
two dry cells each of emf 1.5V
six connecting wires.

PLEASE I NEED THE FOLLOWING HINTS
1. the title and the aim of the practicals
2. a brief procedure or a link to get that
3. how the result is going to look like so as to know if I am doing the right thing when conducting the practical.

Thank you soooo much for taking your time to read all that. looking forward to hear from my PHYSICS colleagues. Gog bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified As Management Consultant / Fake Davido OBO Custom Necklace Now On Sale In Lagos [photo] / Photos: UNILAG Students Pass Through Canal To Leave School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.