Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Mind Blowing Quotes Of The Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mind Blowing Quotes Of The Day (656 Views)

Top Quotes Of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR / Some Mind Blowing Facts About Coca-Cola You Don't Know. / The Rarest (and Most Mind Blowing) Photographs In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind Blowing Quotes Of The Day by Alfred200825(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Today i will like to share with you some quotes that really makes my day and add that perfect touch to my life. Seat down, relax and enjoy.

1 The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

2 If you can imagine it you can create it, if you can dream it you can become it.

3 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today? Today is a gift. That why we call it the "present".

4 Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do.

5 The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything.

6 The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stand in times of comfort and adversity.

7 The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

8 Your is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.

9 Watch your thoughts, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, it becomes character. Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

10 Everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it not the end.

11 Never regret. If its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience.

12 Life is too short, so love truly and forgive wholeheartedly and sincerely.

13 Be not be afraid of going slowly; be only afraid of standing still.

14 The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the stronger is their power to harm us.

15 You have to a darkness... for the dawn to come.

16 No law or ordinance is mightier than understanding.

17 A man never stands as tall as when he kneel to help a child.

18 Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.

19 What you are is God's gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift to God.

20 A man who does not believe in miracles will always die in obstacles.

21 Where focus is lacking direction is missing .

22 If you give the devil attention, he will give you direction.

23 Never allow your background to put your back to the ground.

24 Great people are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.

25 Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone
than to be in bad company.

26 You can not be great by imitation, imitation is limitation. Don't be a copy, make your own impression.

27 It takes two to tangle.

28 Your being alive is never a RIGHT; rather it is a PRIVILEGE.

29 What goes up must come down.

30 Humility is a great ladder to greatest achievement.

31 Grace powers a man to places where his strength cannot sustain him.

32 Believe in miracles; don't depend on them.

Feel free to add yours
Hit my signature for more

(1) (Reply)

(photo): It Is Only In Nigeria That This Can Happen!.. / Happy New Month Romancelanders: Wish Any Romancelander Happy New Month / Breaking: Fire Beget A House In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.