Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Will Be Tinubus Aim And Wish In This New Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be Tinubus Aim And Wish In This New Cabinet (708 Views)

Tinubus Secret Foreign Accounts Revealed! / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Tinubus Aim And Wish In This New Cabinet by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2015
No doubt Bola Tinubu threw in all his might during this campaign for Buhari, most especially for APC. What do you think he would want?
Is it oil blocks or ministerial position?
Will it be an ambassadorial appointment or just contracts?.
I am thinking...
Re: What Will Be Tinubus Aim And Wish In This New Cabinet by acenazt: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2015
He will undoubtedly be the invicible hand guiding
Re: What Will Be Tinubus Aim And Wish In This New Cabinet by tunery004(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
Guy get a life PDP will NEVER RULE LAGOS. Not with ppl like Bode George , Ogunlewe and also Orubebe

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Tinubus Aim And Wish In This New Cabinet by petitmonde(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2015
This googlepikin just dey spam politics section.u rest na.abi na only wan waka comot?
Apc wud prefer to lose any other 2 states than to lose lagos.
Re: What Will Be Tinubus Aim And Wish In This New Cabinet by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Imagine comments...
Re: What Will Be Tinubus Aim And Wish In This New Cabinet by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
I remember this topic

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Guber Election Part 2: Wike, Peterside Or Princewill / Pics: Army Men Seize Car Keys From People Going To Vote In Asaba / It Sounds Crazy To Me,i Haven't Believe It Tho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.