Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) (41552 Views)

BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims / "Kemen Was Evicted Because BBNaija Is A Cult With Secrets" - Lady Claims / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by trak25(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Leave them naw back I the day was osaa bin laden the new was a season film witout episodes. Nw niga don start nw any where wey bomb blast or dem shoot knockout na nija#babanwthatyouarethere let us c the change o abeg u don finally win atlist the boys go rest no b like the time wey u losse wey almost hundreds of people die.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by trak25(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Leave them naw back In the days was of osama bin laden the news was like a season film witout episodes. Nw niga don start nw any where wey bomb blast or dem shoot knockout na nija#babanwthatyouarethere let us c the change o abeg u don finally win atlist the boys go rest no b like the time wey u lose wey almost hundreds of people die.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by ikechukwu354(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
this people has to be sued, its not the first time they have slaped us with slander den we have to sue for damages and detterence... whats this nonsense wish I got the hands.
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Ujupsy: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
just imagine this fake reporters,and I pay keen interest to their report no knowing they are learner
well let me correct them Nairobi is Obama,
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Ujupsy: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
just imagine this fake reporters,and I pay keen interest to their report no knowing they are learner
well let me correct them Nairobi is in Obama
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by Ossaifamous(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Haba, you all want to say u don't know Nairobi street in agege
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by silvernus0: 1:45am On Apr 04, 2015
;;;'
'
'
'
'
'so they dont want to label terror to the country were their president is from

they have turned nairobi to be in nigeria

KIA IF THIS IS TRUE THEN THIS our government dey really sleep

OGA JONA R U DER?
'''';
;
;;
;
;
;
;
;
;
Re: CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) by UjSizzle(f): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't blame them. We're talking of the West where Africa isn't a continent, but a country.

Screw them undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home / Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) / Contacts Of Nollywood Cast(actors/actresses) And Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.