Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now (1082 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Splashfm Oyo State Gubernatorial Debate / Read APC Lagos State Gubernatorial Candidate Akinwunmi Ambodes Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by Kinkale(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg who is watching it? Its really wow...
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
hot
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by Kinkale(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
hot

i personally like princewill o.. Quite outspoken

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by brize(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2015
which station
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by LubricatingOil: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
[s]I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode[/s].

Foolish and lying ibo man. Ambode is your governor.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by Kinkale(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.

this thread is for rivers state gubernatorial debate not lagos.. Stop derailing

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by Kinkale(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Princewill's one point agenda.. Job creation, i like that
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by cyril83(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2015
Is wike on ground Any update on his plans to move rivers forward

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by Kinkale(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:
Is wike on ground Any update on his plans to move rivers forward

yes o.. He happens to be short but encourages private business, reduce cost of governing
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by Sooroptimist1: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
[s]I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode[/s].

You can only deceive your likes with this carefully crafted lies

The Gubernatorial election will seal the feat of haters like you

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by cyril83(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kinkale:

yes o.. He happens to be short but encourages private business, reduce cost of governing

What about dakuku peterside
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by Kinkale(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
cyril83:

What about dakuku peterside

talked about diversification of the economy, agriculture
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by vivacious01: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
if we start sharing now,you will call us e-worriors and all sorts of names,oya join me clicks share for Ambode.
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by cyril83(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kinkale:

talked about diversification of the economy, agriculture

Nice one bro.
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by jackymfon: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Which station is airing it??
Re: Rivers State Gubernatorial Debate Going On Now by joedave(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
The Pendulum of Politicking is almost certain to change in Rivers
soon enough. The sudden re-awakening of electorates that Power
lies in their thumbs, no matter the influence from above as previously
witnessed last Saturday, is a reassurance.

(1) (Reply)

What's Good About Nigeria? / Igbinedion Sentenced To 6 Years Imprisonment Over N25bn Scam / Joseph Wayas Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.