Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC (30583 Views)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / Aisha Buhari Didn’t Shut Down Her Abuja Spa (see Pics) - Nigerian Times / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Austin4lif: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
adeymoj:
i think you are the one who ought to improve in your grammer not her.You can get a english lesson teacher for yourself
I think you need all the edition of the brighter English grammar because you don't even know spelling. What is grammer? APC illiterates every were.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by ozoigbondu: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:

You and who go wait for 6 months? From may 30, I will be expecting 24 hours power supply and N65 naira per litre petrol

lets give time so they put themselves in ordet grin
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by ozoigbondu: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:

You and who go wait for 6 months? From may 30, I will be expecting 24 hours power supply and N65 naira per litre petrol

lets give time so they put themselves in ordergrin what is N65 per litre he promised us less than N50 per litre
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=LTSHANGY post=32305987][/quote]

Why are typing like a kid? Insurgency is not about killing and causing destruction ,it is about negotiations with all interest groups that can assist you do it.The weapons originate from some countries ,the intelligence and funds are from some places .
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by skyenitan04(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
so na aboki word u dey follow ? mtcheew for u..
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
BluStreak:

You are correct. No need to shy away from the truth. You nailed this one.
No! He is not correct. the number he is referring to is a fabrication. If the numbers are real, they will not need kids to vote. Thet will not hid 14, 15 years old girls under hijab and line them up to vote
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Austin4lif: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:

I am expert in what i do and not a political jobber like you and your partners that could not help a sitting president to succeed.You all promised the man heaven but could not deliver.For you to even support GEJ gives you away already as a stupid Nigerian

. U are improving and am happy. I have the right to choose who will lead me, it is my fundamental human right and I have no explanations to u. I don't think u are rational and as long as a section of this country see others as inferior, this country will not move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by LTSHANGY: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=loomer post=32304828]Is there nothing else happening in Nigeria other than buhari this and buhari dat?
I'm not a fan of buhari or pdp, but why don't u guys allow him his 4years and complain with ur votes in 2019.
Election don come and go, its time for u guys to move on with ur lives

Just as peter denied Jesus, you have already denied apc without even being asked? Nawa u o..
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by emmasege: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

Why am I not surprised? See the faces in APC whether it's not the same people leading Nigeria since 1801 yet no improvement

Well Nigerians asked for change, now you have it.

change the promises cheesy

*Sipping my fanta waiting for the 5K monthly alert for 5million youths*
It's 25 million youths o. I hear say they wan phase am sa. Even at 5 million youths for a start, that means each state will have a minimum of 100,000 at least. Olorun a so wa ju'gba yen lo (God spare our lives beyond that time).
But come o, did the General himself promise that abi na him vice talk am. I hope somebody doesn't turn around to tell us tomorrow that such promise never emanated from him o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
dinggle:
APC should not try Nigerians ooo! We prayed, hoped and voted for Buhari to win, stopping terrorism shouldn't even take 2 months. There could be lone wolf strikes from terrorist here and there but they must not seize any land or move in convoy. If they do....Buhari would have failed us. especially an ex-general. Just like I advised GEJ when Boko haram started, I will also advise Buhari today. IG of police, SSS director, military, naval and airforce chiefs should relocate their headquaters to the north east until boko haram is completed defeated. They should be asked to resign if they are afraid to relocated. You don't win a war in your backyard by staying in A/c office 600km away from the war zone, sipping tea and reading newspapers.
He must fight corruption, no body must be protected we need all the stolen money to fix Nigeria.
We have called on USA and international community to postpone returning Abacha's loot until may 29th.

Your points are as hard as nails.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by loomer: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=LTSHANGY post=32306613][/quote]

Chief I no deny anyone, I just de tired of reading same things over n over again,

It's either someone de insult Jonathan, or another de insult buhari

Are you guys not tired of doing same thing every day.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by major466(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:

l don buy pop corn mixed with groundnut to watch this lying govt........can't wait to start bashing
In a weird way, am glad GEJ lost the elections, not because he didn't do well (Did a Superb Job in Transforming Nigeria) but because he's going out as an international figure holding his head high. The onus now falls on Buhari to surpass GEJ's achievement in virtually everything including conducting free and fair elections in 2019. If APC fails, then Nigerians will have to tender an unreserved apology to GEJ for voting him out in 2015.
Let's wait and see what manner of Change these people have installed for Nigerians. Playing opposition will be sweet in this dispensation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
story for the gods, infact him 2months don start o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
. U are improving and am happy. I have the right to choose who will lead me, it is my fundamental human right and I have no explanations to u. I don't think u are rational and as long as a section of this country see others as inferior, this country will not move forward.

i have been on the forum for a long time making comments without being noticed ,I can feel and understand your mindset already as a Nigerian ,its obvious you are not smart to bring tribal issues into what we are discussing.the victory of your principal was made possible by the people from the southwest of Nigeria who lead and protested for Gej to be made acting president and then president .He did not make any changes to improve the conditions of people ,so that he will get support .APC politicians are progressives and will fix the problems in the polity ,not GEJ,a man without any legacy project.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by lozanni(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
sexymoma:
.This made me laugh so hard!!!!!!
Yoruba people don start again oooo. Someone just name his son Oluwatibuharimi, Temibuhari, Opebuhari, Oluwajegami, Temijega, Opejega. Jegafunmilayo, Olujegafunmi, Buharitide, Olufunminijega, Jegabunmi, Adejega, Jegatide, Jega,daralomo, Jegafimihan, Jegadamilola, Buharibukola, Jegaseunrerefunwa, Jegasina, Jegafemi, Jegafunmilola, Jegaserere....

LMAO !!! Mofebuhari , JegaMayowa. Lol.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by ndcide(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
loomer:
Is there nothing else happening in Nigeria other than buhari this and buhari dat?
I'm not a fan of buhari or pdp, but why don't u guys allow him his 4years and complain with ur votes in 2019.
Election don come and go, its time for u guys to move on with ur lives

No Sir, The out going administration didn't have such luxury. Immediately after the election in 2011, They had to deal with post election violence. this incoming administration will either die or deliver. we shall help with both.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Austin4lif: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:

i have been on the forum for a long time making comments without being noticed ,I can feel and understand your mindset already as a Nigerian ,its obvious you are not smart to bring tribal issues into what we are discussing.the victory of your principal was made possible by the people from the southwest of Nigeria who lead and protested for Gej to be made acting president and then president .He did not make any changes to improve the conditions of people ,so that he will get support .APC politicians are progressives and will fix the problems in the polity ,not GEJ,a man without any legacy project.
for the four years that GEJ ruled Nigeria, what contribution have you made to Nigeria ?
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
for the four years that GEJ ruled Nigeria, what contribution have you made to Nigeria ?

There is no justice and fair play to make any investment here ,GEJ created rent seekers who rubbish other people hard work and sweat and teaching the young people hard-work does not pay.The best thing in Nigeria at the moment is politics or Government patronage.Give me electricity and then come back after 2 years and ask the same thing.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by loomer: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
ndcide:

No Sir, The out going administration didn't have such luxury. Immediately after the election in 2011, They had to deal with post election violence. this incoming administration will either die or deliver. we shall help with both.

Two wrongs no fit make the smallest of right.

Like I said, 2019 no far, just as una use vote put them there, so u guys can use votes remove them, unless them de ready to separate d country.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:

You have wondrously improved in your typing and use of english. well done!
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by harrysterol(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Eyepencil:
Chaii... Buhari and APC don scam us o grin grin
no be small scam o cheesy cheesy 1 chance na it we enter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by olas24u(f): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

You have wondrously improved in your typing and use of english. well done!

Discussing on the forum was not done with seriousness in the first place ,and i wonder why you will be checking typing mistakes .Your identity is hidden and you can behave the way you want to behave .
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nicepoker(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC crumbled even before resumption of office.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by 0ldirtybastard(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
olas24u:

Discussing on the forum was not done with seriousness in the first place ,and i wonder why you will be checking typing mistakes .Your identity is hidden and you can behave the way you want to behave .

I wonder who's typing for you.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Clinton207: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please calm down,the first 100days in office will give us a clue of what this new govt. Has for us.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Vision4God: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rose2014:

Why am I not surprised? See the faces in APC whether it's not the same people leading Nigeria since 1801 yet no improvement

Well Nigerians asked for change, now you have it.

change the promises cheesy

*Sipping my fanta waiting for the 5K monthly alert for 5million youths*

Funny u. Lol.
Nigerians expect magic .............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buhari didn't promise any jack, I watched him live on Amanpour. He said what the present govt has been in the past 2months has been very effective and they will continue from there. ...... FYI not a Buhari fan but please let's give this man a breathing space and stop misquoting him.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by Sweetlemon(f): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Look at these PDP twerking all over the place!
Has Buhari even been sworn in yet? Yet you already comparing 2 months to your daft president that had a total of over 5 years!

I will not commend or condemn Buhari's government till at least a year when he would have had enough time to set a pace.

I have never heard him give a time frame for anything but I do know that corruption power and security are top on the list of his priorities, unlike some other people we know........
Re: Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC by LTSHANGY: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why are typing like a kid? Insurgency is not about killing and causing destruction ,it is about negotiations with all interest groups that can assist you do it.The weapons originate from some countries ,the intelligence and funds are from some places .[/quote]
They never wanted negotiations. Only force was needed. And it happened under less than 6 weeks. We also have all the intelligencies and funds needed in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

They Are Now Selling Fuel Into Buckets - Pictured / NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State / EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.