Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab (2969 Views)

Thief Who Stole Babies At Alapere Lagos Caught And Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Man In Festac Knocks Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2015
This thief stole my daughter's BlackBerry Z10 phone which I bought for her in February. He stole it 2weeks ago inside UNILAG cab. He has the audacity to use the phone with the line and even posted his picture on whatsap. Please repost as much as possible till he hands over the phone. I will lodge a formal complaint to the Police with his picture. Here is the no on the phone 07051791411. Please join me to combat this crime. God bless nigeria.
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by josnig1980(f): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
the owner of the glo number is chisom

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by ephemm(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
josnig1980:
the owner of the glo number is chisom

U are right!

@OP, is Ur daughter's name Chisom?
Or do U have a score to settle with Chisom and U chose to slander him on NL?
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chisom is my daughter. I've been trying to post the thief's photo. Chisom is the bonafide owner of the phone.
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
See the thief here

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
He stole the phone in a cab.
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by hahn(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
He stole the phone in a cab.

Did he pick it from her bag or collect the phone at gun point?

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
The phone was picked from her bag.
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Godmother(f): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na wa o, in the guy's mind naa he now has a Z10.
And this agbaya will flog his son for stealing pencil in school. Smh

5 Likes

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
This thief stole my daughter's BlackBerry Z10 phone which I bought for her in February. He stole it 2weeks ago inside UNILAG cab. He has the audacity to use the phone with the line and even posted his picture on whatsap. Please repost as much as possible till he hands over the phone. I will lodge a formal complaint to the Police with his picture. Here is the no on the phone 07051791411. Please join me to combat this crime. God bless nigeria.
The no posted is the no of the real owner which the phone thief is now using. That is to say that he stole the phone with the phone line.
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Godmother:
Na wa o, in the guy's mind naa he now has a Z10.
And this agbaya will flog his son for stealing pencil in school. Smh
it's really so painful. I won't rest till he's brought to book by competent authority.
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2015
barrnchedo:
The no posted is the no of the real owner which the phone thief is now using. That is to say that he stole the phone with the phone line.

Even if he remov the real owner's sim and he uses the whatssap without changing number on whatsaap facility then the number will still carry that of the real owner while he changes pix and send mesages via whatsap mayb he was oblivion of the fact that he was sending with someone else num which is that of chisom. He will be caught !

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
olymyk:

Even if he remov the real owner's sim and he uses the whatssap without changing number on whatsaap facility then the number will still carry that of the real owner while he changes pix and send mesages via whatsap mayb he was oblivion of the fact that he was sending with someone else num which is that of chisom. He will be caught !
I agree with u because the no has been switched off but his whatsapp no is the real owner's no. Pls how do we get him caught?
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by hahn(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2015
barrnchedo:
I agree with u because the no has been switched off but his whatsapp no is the real owner's no. Pls how do we get him caught?

Add him up with a female profile. Act like a slut and set up a meeting

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Trut(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2015
hahn:

Gbam...You got the trick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 05, 2015
hahn:

lol
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by whyipa: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
@Nobody call or whatsapp dis no 08059055070. I work at UNILAG
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Holywizard: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2015
pls give me Chisom's current contact, i ve sumtin 2 ask her.

Madam; U phone don go

1 Like

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by majalisa(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Holywizard:

Madam; U phone don go
what do u want 2 ask her?her hand in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
The phone has been found through the guy's picture. The people at UNILAG were able to identify him as a driver for the School. He was even caught red handed using while using the phone and he lied that he had been looking for how to return the phone.
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by andyanders: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
hahn:

That should be the best method to catch the thief.Let a smart fine lady add him up and request to meet at a fast food.She should arrange for the police to stand by will the Id-iot will come up.There they will get him.
Re: See The Thief Who Stole My Teenage Daughter's Blackberry Z10 Inside UNILAG Cab by andyanders: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holywizard:

Madam; U phone don go
You be real thief.

(1) (Reply)

Man Miraculously Survives A Freak Accident, Today, In Egbeda, Lagos. PHOTOS / How I Destroyed His Manhood With Hot Water Over Toothpaste - FUTO Student / They Opened His Skull And Removed Everything - Blackaxe And Vikings In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.