Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Checkout 10 TOP Nigeria Celebrities Takin Selfies With Bulks Of Cash (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout 10 TOP Nigeria Celebrities Takin Selfies With Bulks Of Cash (PHOTOS) (2318 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police / Wizkid & Davido's Babymamas In Selfies With Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout 10 TOP Nigeria Celebrities Takin Selfies With Bulks Of Cash (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Our Nigerian celebrities have adopted the norm of always flaunting cash on their different social media platforms. The cash could either be in Naira or hard currencies, yet they show if off with different motives running through their minds.

Nigeriafilms.com recently asked Harrysong why he flaunted some whopping sum on his Instagram page and the five star artiste, and ‘Better Pikin’ crooner said, he did it out of excitement.

‘I went to Port-Harcourt to perform for the wife of one of the big boys there. It was her birthday party and I had like 10 minutes to sing. But at the end of the day, I didn’t do up to three minutes because they were running out of time. As we were about leaving, they gave me a bag which contained N3.5M. I was marvelled. I was like, just for less than three minutes performance, I got such huge sum. Out of the excitement, I shared the pix on my Instagram, to ginger my guys to hustle tight, because hard work pays,” he said.

Some other celebrities are yet to disclose why they have formed the habit of flaunting their monies and accessories on Instagram.

These are the top ten pictures of ‘cash selfies’ we found out.

Page soruce: http://klassicwap.com/checkout-10-top-nigeria-celebrities-takin-selfies-with-bulks-of-cash-photos/

Re: Checkout 10 TOP Nigeria Celebrities Takin Selfies With Bulks Of Cash (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
No be selfee be this now: it's call cashee
Re: Checkout 10 TOP Nigeria Celebrities Takin Selfies With Bulks Of Cash (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Money is a spiritual warrior's weapon!
Re: Checkout 10 TOP Nigeria Celebrities Takin Selfies With Bulks Of Cash (PHOTOS) by Tattooboy: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is violation of the Anti-Money Laundry Act.
Re: Checkout 10 TOP Nigeria Celebrities Takin Selfies With Bulks Of Cash (PHOTOS) by pretydiva(f): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Naija celebs been showing off since 000BC
Re: Checkout 10 TOP Nigeria Celebrities Takin Selfies With Bulks Of Cash (PHOTOS) by dharyour93(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
kooltvng:
Our Nigerian celebrities have adopted the norm of always flaunting cash on their different social media platforms. The cash could either be in Naira or hard currencies, yet they show if off with different motives running through their minds.

Nigeriafilms.com recently asked Harrysong why he flaunted some whopping sum on his Instagram page and the five star artiste, and ‘Better Pikin’ crooner said, he did it out of excitement.

‘I went to Port-Harcourt to perform for the wife of one of the big boys there. It was her birthday party and I had like 10 minutes to sing. But at the end of the day, I didn’t do up to three minutes because they were running out of time. As we were about leaving, they gave me a bag which contained N3.5M. I was marvelled. I was like, just for less than three minutes performance, I got such huge sum. Out of the excitement, I shared the pix on my Instagram, to ginger my guys to hustle tight, because hard work pays,” he said.

Some other celebrities are yet to disclose why they have formed the habit of flaunting their monies and accessories on Instagram.

These are the top ten pictures of ‘cash selfies’ we found out.

Page soruce: http://klassicwap.com/checkout-10-top-nigeria-celebrities-takin-selfies-with-bulks-of-cash-photos/

You said top ten but I can only see 3.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Bob Marley Day: Remembering A Legend Who Died 34 years ago / Most Yoruba Ladies Are Dark Skinned, Most Yoruba Actresses Are Light Skinned. / Footballer, Chichi Igbo Wears Only Pants In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.