Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC (22801 Views)

Vote Of No Confidence: Governor Yahaya Bello Reacts, Blasts APC Chairman / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by dodoniyi: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
The gubernatorial candidate of Labour Party in Oyo State, Adebayo Alao-Akala, has denied that he sponsored the circulation of posters bearing his picture and that of President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, of the All Progressives Congress.

The APC had accused Mr. Alao-Akala of using the posters, bearing “Sai Buhari Sai Akala”, as a ploy to gain the sympathy of the electorate during the April 11 governorship election.

Mr. Alao-Akala, who spoke through his media aide, Oludare Ogunlana, said that “though I have no hatred for the newly-elected president, but why would I use his picture to sell my candidature at this point when it is certain that the incumbent administration has few months in office”.

He said it was another ploy to reduce his soaring popularity the APC.

Stressing that the posters did not emanate from him, he said, “I am a member of the LP while the president-elect is of the APC. It is shameful for the dying APC administration in the State to resort to such indecent propaganda when it is very obvious that their administration is living on a borrowed time.

“Such political lies wrapped with expired fallacy can only be marketable to politicians of yesteryears. Deliberately, they went to the press to react thinking that people will succumb to their lies. Those eras when lies thrived are gone for good. Governor Abiola Ajimobi should be preparing his handover note because the people have already resolved to send him packing”.

He expressed confidence that he will defeat Mr. Ajimobi on April 11.
SOURCE:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/180531-alao-akala-disowns-sai-buhari-sai-akala-posters.html
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Some party supporters can be so mischievous.

I knew Akala was not that dumb

but sir, it's like you are bleaching

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by missbehave247(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pure propaganda of the APC. This is not the kinda change we want oo0

16 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by DickDastardly(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
APC should now do away with unnecessary lies and propaganda, move on with overhauling the system as quickly as they can. If you know Nigerians and impatience, they are like siameese twins.
It will do them more good to dismantle all propaganda apparatus and set up machineries for fast development of this nation. Only there work today will guarantee them 2019. GEJ end time fire brigade approach should serve as lesson to them. Nigerians are wiser.

10 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by EagleScribes: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Politicians and their myriads of lies.

I suggest we nominate politicians with the most lies - from FFK, Okupe to Alao-Akala

8 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by cycline404(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
DickDastardly:
J

JEGA
Jesus
Judas
Jonathan
Jubilation
Justice
Johnny
John Thomos

Which one?

5 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by omenka(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol. No wahala. Just keep on rubbing your cream sir.

16 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by omanifrank(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
ok na
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lies.

This gulder drinking buffon won't cease to amaze me with this lies..

Well I won't blame him,he has bleached his sense out of his skin..

Baba were.

13 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Motolank: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
This people have known how to catch Nigerians like a fowl..just throw a corn at them.

You better go and start taking pictures at gym, to show you are fit to embezzlement money.
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided
Baba, I just left oyo state recently. Everybody is singing Ajimobi song.
Hand over note ke?
O ga o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Ekiseme(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na their style
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by mcdokwe(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sai GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by bnovative(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
typical of apc, i'm not surprise.

3 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by LhoLar01: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
. LoLz
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by sophtaf(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
hahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by EdwinB1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
I thought as much!!
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Elcemento(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good. It's all square now. Let the game continue.
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by bolugab(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
for him church mind...

1 Like

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by atinukedam(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ehn Ehn......Akala cannt be so stupid
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
missbehave247:
Pure propaganda of the APC. This is not the kinda change we want oo0

U never get sense still

10 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by Incredibledjay(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
politicians in 9ja shul b call politrikcianz

2 Likes

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by appini: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Akala is a smart politician

1 Like

Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by knightsTempler: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided

Whatever!
Re: Alao-Akala Disowns “Sai Buhari Sai Akala” Posters, Blasts APC by magabounce(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mchewwww!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anslem Ojezua Declares Ongoing APC Primaries 'Illegal' / Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi / Osinbajo Launches Solar Home System Program (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.