Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,327 members, 7,954,320 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides (21004 Views)

Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by Incredibledjay(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Iroko which one you dey, shebi na so u sef dey betray oda people, paybck time ix here
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by notside: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://notside..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by roufy235(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
Will Ondo be part of the Gubernatorial elections next week?
no.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by Ymodulus: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pipsland78:
The way Buhari's boys reacted to the news:

Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by eCollynzo: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
roufy235:
no.
So how does the deputy expect to be in a different party from the governor till their tenure is over? It isn't possible.
That of Niger state and Rivers deputy governors is understandable since their tenures was already coming to an end.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by sophtaf(f): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by edogirl2: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:
So how does the deputy expect to be in a different party from the governor till their tenure is over? It isn't possible.
That of Niger state and Rivers deputy governors is understandable since their tenures was already coming to an end.

Wait until the House of Assembly elections next week.

If the elections follow the Presidential pattern, APC will win at least half of the House seat. Once that happens, Mimiko, rather than his Deputy will need to be concerned about his own position.

I've heard one or two things about APC's plan for Mimiko.

I suspect a lot will happen in Ondo politics over the next 6 months.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by eCollynzo: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
edogirl2:

Wait until the House of Assembly elections next week.

If the elections follow the Presidential pattern, APC will win at least half of the House seat. Once that happens, Mimiko, rather than his Deputy will need to be concerned about his own position.

I've heard one or two things about APC's plan for Mimiko.

I suspect a lot will happen in Ondo politics over the next 6 months.
winning half of the house seats does not in any way threaten Mimiko.
What about Ekiti? Do they have house of assembly elections?
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by edebZ(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
boolet:
grin Mimiko, thou shalt smell thine yansh, just chill grin
[color=#550000][/color] the juju were hin baba give am go fail am this timE

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by Infinitegrace: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
As a Nigerian! I EXPECTED that Jona would use his power to win d election! Alas I was suprised when the result started coming in! Even as that, I thought Jona would challenge d result and eventually remain in Power but I was hit with another Suprise when I heard that he has conceded defeat by congratulating the winner. It was then I wiped and really havent stopped. Each time I read about his humility in this forum, I find tears in my eyes!I know he would be happier when he leaves office cos the challenges in governance of Nig. Would be lifted from him.It is said that Good name is better than wealth and my consolation is that he has made a Good name for himself and Nigerian democracy.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by nephemmy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
That's a blatant lie...not true at all...
People just post shits...I tire oo sai!
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by kindnyce(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
THATS THE WORST YOU CAN DO MIMIKO

U CANNOT CHANGE THE TIDE NOW

U LEFT IT A BIT TOO LATE
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by TheFilmmaker: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Just observing our political prostuites praticing jumpotracy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Political Prostitute n/ : an unstable politician, esp. In the habit of roaming from one unfavorable political party to another.

Yeyebrity n/ :a talentless, worthless, whorish celebrity. Can also be used for celebrities who dumped showbiz for politics.

New words on nairaland everyday. Watchout for my Nairaland dictionary.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
It's just one of his tactics of debunking this thread...https://www.nairaland.com/2234713/opinion-apc-should-beware-crop
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by edogirl2: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
eCollynzo:

winning half of the house seats does not in any way threaten Mimiko.
What about Ekiti? Do they have house of assembly elections?

APC actually won about 55% of the votes in the Presidential, hence why I said APC should win at least half of the HoAssembly. But winning half is not the real issue.

1. Once APC has a sizable number of the House membership, then the deputy governor's position is safe.

2. The next task is to get the long knives out for Mimiko, and this will happen with defections.

3. In Ondo State, I tell you, you don't need a lot of money grin to secure HoAssembly defections, and before long Mimiko will be facing impeachment.

Mimiko has a lot of powerful enemies, with Mr Tinubu being no.1 on the list.

Fayose's position is far stronger than Mimiko's.

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by daveP(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ondo state Governor- From hero to zero

Ekiti state governor-From Zero to hero!

What a change of destiny
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by geebehn(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
All these PDP TYRANTS should just be very carefull. This is a new era, so take time or you end up in jail.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by fareed69(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
tongue

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE REMIND THE NAME OF THAT LOSER! GOV. AMAECHI'S DEPUTY AGAIN? grin grin

Devil just use am chop agege bread and orobo Pepsi at the dying minute! grin

Tele Ikuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by edogirl2: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
There is really no need for APC to go after Fayose. Fayose is mostly seen as a thug and nuisance by non-Ekiti SW people so he's not a credible potential leader of the PDP in the SW.

Mimiko on the other hand is an effective communicator and a calculating politician. He could become an effective rallying point for PDP in this region. He's also a potential threat to Mr Tinubu as a credible SW leader.

It is in APC's interest to pull the rug from beneath him, hence why I believe they will go after him.

They wont bother with Fayose - he's never going to lead anybody other than his Ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by bumtos(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gov Mimiko is right. When he defected from PDP to APC, is just like someone that is working in your company now left your company to another. You don't expect me to be paying him again.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by edogirl2: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
bumtos:
Gov Mimiko is right. When he defected from PDP to APC, is just like someone that is working in your company now left your company to another. You don't expect me to be paying him again.

A company is owned by private individuals, while a government belongs to the people

Government money is not Mimiko's money.

Mimiko does not have the authority to seize his deputy's remuneration.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by cashmaildollars(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
After all what Mr Governor met from his people according to his personal acts,I know quit alright that this will surely happen
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by Tvegas(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
bumtos:

Thats a scholar speaking............infact you are too brilliant.....Nicodemus grin grin grin
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by cyril83(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
bumtos:

Choi! See analysis. Omg! U go talk say u go school Using private organization as an example is so so baseless. They both work for ondo people not pdp/apc.

Yoruba people and their noise, the same thing happened in nassarawa, adamawa and rivers we did not hear jack.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by ifeelgood: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
He has only two months to try that nonsense.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by Cadamlk: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
T hat man call never learn.who then asked him to return all his benefits?Mimiko should go and bury his head in shame cos he's a confused man who dosn't know where he belongs
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by edogirl2: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
ifeelgood:
He has only two months to try that nonsense.

Neither Mimiko nor his deputy is facing elections next week.

Their term ends in 2017 - I think.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by wengerjay(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Iroko ti wowe.

Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by kelechi50: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
The law of cama will surely catch up with mimiko weather he like it or not,it reminds me of the case between Okadigbos and Great Zik of Africa the ranting of an ant issue.
Re: Governor Mimiko Stops Salaries Of His Deputy’s Aides by stonemind(f): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
jnrbanks:
am luking for a gf

she has to be dark skin, above 5'7, plays FIFA or pes, luvs chess, good sense of humour, pretty smile, beautiful face and body, smart, good cook, ride or die chic, luvs rap, adventurous and luvs travelling, and a gud christian

Dry joke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives France Ahead Of One Planet Summit In France(pics) / President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) / We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.