Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me? (1036 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Eating Rice, It Is Poisonous: Audu Ogbeh / Why Does Pusssy Vomit Blood Every Month? / Why Does Nigerian Women Especially Have Big Tommies After Given Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me? by kay29000(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
For about 15 years now, any time I eat white rice in large quantity, I usually have very severe abdominal pains. I am not a real drug taking person or hospital visiting guy cos I rarely fall sick, but this is a big problem for me.

Some times I visit people and I can't turn down a plate of rice, so I eat a small portion of it, and then comes the pains that last a couple of days. I should mention that eating jollof rice doesn't do this to me.

What could be wrong with me? Am I allergic to a certain substance? Pls, any comment will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me? by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
try see a doctor now. Don't wait for another 15 years.
Re: Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me? by kay29000(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Hey, I've observed the same thing too.

Just reduce the quantity of white rice you eat and you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Actually what i had in mind.
Re: Why Does Eating Rice Do This To Me? by kay29000(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
noxide:
Hey, I've observed the same thing too.

Just reduce the quantity of white rice you eat and you'll be fine

Thanks for your comment

(1) (Reply)

Chronic Sleep Deprivation And Its Effects To Health / My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostagel / 20 Ways Being Left-handed Impacts Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.