Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

$1.6billion Was Withdraw From Foreign Reserve In March Alone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / $1.6billion Was Withdraw From Foreign Reserve In March Alone (560 Views)

The National Grazing Reserve Bill- Nigerians, Speak Up Now Or Suffer Later / For N12.6billion, Would You Press A Button? / Can You Turn To A Dwarf For N12.6billion($70 Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$1.6billion Was Withdraw From Foreign Reserve In March Alone by skybridge(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
I was shock to know that this huge amount was withdraw from Nigeria foreign reserve in just one month.Fellow Nigerians what was that money meant for?.How much is the budget for the physical year?.How much does this money translate to in naira?.My conclusion is that the people in charge of our resources are enemy of the state.
Re: $1.6billion Was Withdraw From Foreign Reserve In March Alone by morhsuud22(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
skybridge:
I was shock to know that this huge amount was withdraw from Nigeria foreign reserve in just one month.Fellow Nigerians what was that money meant for?.How much is the budget for the physical year?.How much does this money translate to in naira?.My conclusion is that the people in charge of our resources are enemy of the state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Really Enjoyed Using Rovelle Skin Care That Benefited Me A Lot / Remember The Nigeria Vs India Match? Here’s Everything You Should Know / My Heart Will Never Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.