Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? (2067 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Where is Babyosisi? ring! ring!! ring!!! Hello America mama!

A northern Muslim won the elections!

Pardon my ^^^, I'm trying to be sarcastic.

I know this will generate a lot of views but I'm sorry this is not one of my criticism of babyosisi but a call to reason.

Her hatred for the North and Muslims has no part 2 and the bigotry she exhibit on nairaland beats my imagination.

She's very good with family and sometimes travel section but politics and religion... lipsrsealed embarassed shocked angry

However, I am using this space to extend a hand of friendship and advice she drop her ibo against others attitude,to embrace peace and unity in her subsequent posts.

Nigeria is on the path to greatness , one of the fuel is unity and I advice that we can do a lot by seeing ourselves as Nigerians first before considering our diversity in tribe or religion.

Peace out!

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by garrix8: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
The bigot is still in a state of shock.

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by neenar: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
More like where is elder Ngwakwe?
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by Mogenerous(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
neenar:
babe! Nawao!
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by Kagarko(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Op dem plenty for nairaland.

They are just blinded by hatred, bigotry, sentiment etc.

Anyway on the 11 th April vote APC sak for governorship and state assembly.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by neenar: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
babe! Nawao!
Hey, berem! smiley
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by alaoeri: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
neenar:
Ngwakwe has conceded defeat & even created a thread to congratulate GMB unlike the one the op mentioned her bigotry & hatred is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
neenar:
Hey, berem! smiley
how are you doing? Missed you so much. Welcome back sis
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by pazienza(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
What did Babyosisi say against Buhari that you Odua-Arewa people haven't said about GEJ, I understand the gloating you lots are having, but the holier than thou attitude and hypocrisy is what I can't understand, it stinks to high heavens.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by PhockPhockMan: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
tunshe:

I know this will generate a lot of views but I'm sorry this is not one of my criticism of babyosisi but a call to reason.

Her hatred for the North and Muslims has no part 2 and the bigotry she exhibit on nairaland beats my imagination.

She's very good with family and sometimes travel section but politics and religion... lipsrsealed embarassed shocked angry

However, I am using this space to extend a hand of friendship and advice she drop her ibo against others attitude,to embrace peace and unity in her subsequent posts.

Nigeria is on the path to greatness , one of the fuel is unity and I advice that we can do a lot by seeing ourselves as Nigerians first before considering our diversity in tribe or religion.

Peace out!
Op, point one wrong thing she has done or said against Buhari, I will tell you thousands you've said against Jonathan.

HYPOCRITE.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by OkuDiOver1(f): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
op pls leave aunty babyosisi out of this. kilode! Didnt you castigate Jonathan? Abeg leave her alone joor.

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by Kagame: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Politics is over.

Can we build our nation and heal its wounds?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by rabimlomo: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
And she seems like a good person.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
tunshe:

Peace out!

Tunshe my love my one and only
I have truly missed you
How body?
I love you too
Muah!!

Here I was enjoying good Friday and cooking stew and I heard my love calling my name
Oya honey,
This is the food,not quite done
The aroma is out of this world
Enjoy
The rice will be done soon, smooches

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

What do you mean seems like a good person
I am a fabulous individual
A plus all the way wink
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kagame:
Politics is over.

Can we build our nation and heal its wounds?

My point exactly!
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
babyosisi:

Tunshe my love my one and only
I have truly missed you
How body?
I love you too
Muah!!

Here I was enjoying good Friday and cooking stew and I heard my love calling my name
Oya honey,
This is the food,not quite done
The aroma is out of this world
Enjoy
The rice will be done soon, smooches

If your comments are devoid of hate,tribal and religious sentiments, you will be more respected and loved.

Infact, I will travel from MA to Texas to meet your family, snap pix and post on nairaland. grin

Haba! Both your monikers, babymama1 and babyosisi are already household names on nairaland.

E don tay na! Change with change now.
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

grin
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
op pls leave aunty babyosisi out of this. kilode! Didnt you castigate Jonathan? Abeg leave her alone joor.

Say leave mummy babyosisi not aunty babyosisi.....

FYI, I didn't castigate PGEJ, I criticized him constructively based on his unpopular policies and incompetence in the fight against corruption and insecurity.

Recently, it's on record that I applauded him for pressing the green button of peace as well as the electoral reforms.

BTW, I checked your profile. You are not looking bad! grin
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Op, point one wrong thing she has done or said against Buhari, I will tell you thousands you've said against Jonathan.

HYPOCRITE.

Lol...your monikers shows that you are lonely.

Unfortunately, babyosisi is attached presently.

Can you please stop using advil for another man's headache?
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:
What did Babyosisi say against Buhari that you Odua-Arewa people haven't said about GEJ, I understand the gloating you lots are having, but the holier than thou attitude and hypocrisy is what I can't understand, it stinks to high heavens.

Bigot alert!!!
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
I only have scores to settle with that nonentity called TIT.that asshole really pissed. Me off

Lol....tit is a bad agent now.

Give her food,she will sing for you.

Babyosisi just need some adjustments in attitude and you will discover she has a good heart.
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kagarko:
Op dem plenty for nairaland.

They are just blinded by hatred, bigotry, sentiment etc.

Anyway on the 11 th April vote APC sak for governorship and state assembly.

grin
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
tunshe:

Say leave mummy babyosisi not aunty babyosisi.....

FYI, I didn't castigate PGEJ, I criticized him constructively based on his unpopular policies and incompetence in the fight against corruption and insecurity.

Recently, it's on record that I applauded him for pressing the green button of peace as well as the electoral reforms.

BTW, I checked your profile. You are not looking bad! grin

You don dey use style dey check babes
Okudiover1 Tunshe has good eyes sha
Beautiful girl you are
Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by tunshe: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
babyosisi:

You don dey use style dey check babes
Okudiover Tunshe has good eyes sha
Beautiful girl you are

grin

I respect the maturity you displayed, I hope it will continue. I'm watching you..... grin

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by rabimlomo: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
babyosisi:

What do you mean seems like a good person
I am a fabulous individual
A plus all the way wink

Yea, I first noticed u on the djdola thread and saw how nice and passionate you are. I just wish you could reduce your attacks on other tribes and religion.

Peace wink

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S VICTORY- Where Is Babyosisi? by neenar: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
how are you doing? Missed you so much. Welcome back sis
I'm fine, thank you. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Underage Accreditation Ongoing In Sokoto / Alamieyeseigha Set To Represent Apc At 2016 Gubernatorial Polls / In One Word Goodluckjonathan Lost The Election Because He Did Not Carry SW Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.