Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? (2801 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of The Strange Flag Behind President Buhari / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions / Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by BlackTechnology: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
Scatterboss:

Lmao. Gej till 2019 tongue

GEJ till 2019

Let us see what grandpa can do

Besides

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by Scatterboss(m): 4:17am On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

GEJ till 2019

Let us see what grandpa can do

Besides

Lmaooo. You promised fire and brimstone if Jona lose, how far now? You are a nobody so no one cares. Gej till 2029. Ahahah
Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by whitecat1: 5:59am On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin grin Political embryo, tell me, what happened when he rigged the election? I see you grasping at straw! The last time I checked the people Buhari will be probing are those who shared N30 Trillion and are responsible for depleting federal reserves and stealing from Nigeria, we know them and Tinubu is not one. And if Obj stole, Jonathan would have said it when he accused him of embezzling the surplus he left behind. So chill, from Jonathan to Ngozi to Allisson and Odua are the thieves and Buhari will go after them soon! Lagos would have probed Tinubu if he stole something from them!
BlackTechnology:

Political baby

When Obj rigged the election, what happened.?

Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by BlackTechnology: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Scatterboss:

Lmaooo. You promised fire and brimstone if Jona lose, how far now? You are a nobody so no one cares. Gej till 2029. Ahahah

The pipelines are being massage with............... .

Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by BlackTechnology: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2015
whitecat1:
grin grin grin Political embryo, tell me, what happened when he rigged the election? I see you grasping at straw! The last time I checked the people Buhari will be probing are those who shared N30 Trillions and are responsible for depleting federal reserves and stealing from Nigeria, we know them and Tinubu is not one. And if Obj stole, Jonathan would have said it when he accused him of embezzling the surplus he left behind. So chill, from Jonathan to Ngozi to Allisson and Odua are the thieves and Buhari will go after them soon! Lagos would have probed Tinubu if he stole something from them!

So OBJ and Tinubu are saints

Eyaaaa

It is people like you a girl do use to update her lifestyle while the real men have their way with her on bed

1 Like

Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by whitecat1: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2015
You must have hearing or vision problem! Whatever you have against them will rot in you. Tinubu should have been held accountable by Lagos if anything just like your past governors should be. Obj is not corrupt according to Jonathan, that's why he didn't probe him. Now let's see how Buhari's change message and Gej administration plays out.
BlackTechnology:

So OBJ and Tinubu are saints

Eyaaaa

It is people like you a girl do use to update her lifestyle while the real men have their way with her on bed

Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by dammytosh: 6:55am On Apr 05, 2015
He conceded out of fear and knowing that canceling the election would do him no good.

The margin was too much.
Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by Scatterboss(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The pipelines are being massage with............... .

GEJ till 2090 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2015
If I give you Easter slap eh.....

Scatterboss:

GEJ till 2090 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Motive(s) do you think was Behind President Goodluck early Concession? by Scatterboss(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2015
peppyluv02:
If I give you Easter slap eh.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy If i catch you ehn, will smack your ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Links Buhari’s Associates With Stolen $150b / See The Senator Who's Pushing 4 A 2yr Jail Sentence 4 Social Media Offenders(pic / Another New School In Osun State Set For Commissioning. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.