Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Will Be Leaving Office In June-- Prof Attahiru Jega,said - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Leaving Office In June-- Prof Attahiru Jega,said (407 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / You’re Now Wiser After Leaving Office, Obasanjo Tells Jonathan / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Leaving Office In June-- Prof Attahiru Jega,said by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
INEC Chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega says he will be
leaving office in June this year when his tenure as Chairman
of the electoral body ends.
In an interview with BBC Hausa, Professor Jega said even if
he is asked to continue in office, he would not.
“I am grateful to God. I was asked to come and contribute my
own quota to the national development and I have done my
bit to the best of my ability.
Whatever assignment one will do for five years, just like this
difficult one to me, if one is able to successfully accomplish
the task, someone else should be given the opportunity.
Because for me I am not interested & if I am requested to
serve again, I will not do it, by God’s grace” he said.
Prof. Jega came into office in 2010 after the tenure of
predecessor, Prof Maurice Iwu, expired
Re: I Will Be Leaving Office In June-- Prof Attahiru Jega,said by morhsuud22(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jega that has a tendency of doing things late? ok

(1) (Reply)

Video- Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park,agos / What If The Igbos Produce State House Of Assembly Members? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.