Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) (37832 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Carrying His Twin Grandchildren / Checkout This Hilarious Advert Of Amaechi Carrying Many Passengers With Bike(Pic / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Pebcak: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
We adore you O christ and we bless you, because by your HOLY Cross you have redeemed the world grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by tonero230(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wike is not making noise again why?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
blasphemy
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by SStoneCCold: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
My role model, a very intelligent, resilient and courageous man. God is with Governor Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Greg2015(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
God really answer your prayers....

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by bid4rich(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Film trick. God is merciful sha.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Raxxye(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Even with his arrogance and, sometimes outright stupidity, I can't help but just like this guy!

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by creepsyme(f): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

+1000 Likes
all atheist will need God someday! psalm 14:1
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by daRealest(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
This man's act of bravery and his tough stance against the ruling party are top-notch qualities for whoever desires to be on the opposition. Looking at the PDP of today, very few people can do this "opposition" thing, it's not easy, I see alot of them cross to APC soonest!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by ajealadick(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=moderatorr1 post=32321257]Olumba Olumba Obu?
Same thing GEJ was wearing inside in that picture with patience[/quote

ILLITERATE!

That is an under cloth for Rivers cloth, just like you don't wear an English jacket without a shirt under. Don't expose your stupidity to the world. Say things you have knowledge on, stupid!

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by hardywaltz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
daRealest:
This man's act of bravery and his tough stance against the ruling party are top-notch qualities for whoever desires to be on the opposition. Looking at the PDP of today, very few people can do this "opposition" thing, it's not easy, I see alot of them cross to APC soonest!
Most of WikeD's followers are already making overtures...

I feel so sorry for Team Wike...

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by seedorfg(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
yes oooooh, in mafikizholo's voice "gbe agbelebu re owuwo bi ko wu wo maa to GMB leyin grin SAI(hGMB /-\nge.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Make dem nail him na abi na just to carry d plastic cross ni
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by kkoncept(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
Olumba Olumba Obu?
Same thing GEJ was wearing inside in that picture with patience

You are very observant I swear
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by adonis89(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
SABO
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Ymodulus: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
creepsyme:
all atheist will need God someday! psalm 14:1

Matthew 5:22. "Anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

I'm surprised that you used that verse of the scripture to get at me while you forgot to mention that Jesus advised not to call anyone a fool as recorded in Book of Matthew 5:22
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by charmingeyes(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
Olumba Olumba Obu?

Is that not an underwear?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Ilekeh(f): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I wish 70 percent of Nigerians were atheist.

Amen
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by creepsyme(f): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

Matthew 5:22. "Anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

I'm surprised that you used that verse of the scripture to get at me while you forgot to mention that Jesus advised not to call anyone a fool as recorded in Book of Matthew 5:22
waaoo am really sorry if u feel bad, but am not the one dat wrote the scripture, I was only reminding u of the scripture incase u forgot dats all.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by mmsen: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Why only 70%?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by TI1919(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Ymodulus: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
creepsyme:
waaoo am really sorry if u feel bad, but am not the one dat wrote the scripture, I was only reminding u of the scripture incase u forgot dats all.
I never felt bad. I just qouted a counter scripture to your claim. I really dont want to go down with you as regards to Psalm 14.1 you qouted. its not what you mean. its a different interpretation entirely, which will make me digress from this topic and as such derail the this thread.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by idu1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

+1000 Likes
Are u atheist?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Amaechi one of the men of the moment.

You talk too much
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by KingBish(f): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
Olumba Olumba Obu?

Please help me rate this individual's brain
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Missonas(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Singing in d'banj's voice 'I'm an entertainer, I entertain' grin.Amaechi entertaining the public since the beginning time

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by creepsyme(f): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

I never felt bad. I just qouted a counter scripture to your claim. I really dont want to go down with you as regards to Psalm 14.1 you qouted. its not what you mean. its a different interpretation entirely, which will make me digress from this topic and as such derail the this thread.
Oh my dear, there u go again. 2Timothy 3:16. pls am sorry.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
This pastor will get plenty money today. Amechi will blest the man of God pocket nii. Politics in the church.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by Missonas(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingBish:

Please help me rate this individual's brain

He's a no brainer tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by krayzieklay(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Post of the Century.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by zingobaby: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Amaech beg for forgivenes in channel Tv.He said any one he offend during the Election period should forgive him
Re: Gov. Amaechi Carrying His Cross On Good Friday (PIX) by otemanuduno: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015

2010:
Five hundred people named their children Goodluck in Nigeria cool
2011: Five million people named their children Goodluck shocked
2012: Fifteen million people named their children Goodluck cheesy
2013: Fifty people undecided
2014: Ten people cry
2015: Nobody angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.