Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? (1158 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Policemen Dragging Buckets At Chikwadolu's Birthday Party In Awka(Pics) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Politics, many say, is a dirty game and is played by men and women of substance. Many believe that for one to be successful in politics, like in Nigeria for instance, your hands must be soiled and you must step on toes in order to climb higher...
There is a beginning to everything, that's why I'm asking the question of how here.
Pls, I need concrete and factual answers not one based on assumptions..
Thank you for your anticipated responses!
Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by HURUCHI(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ummmm gej s corently in need of members so good luck
Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Melahou(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Go to you local govt and find out from here
You need to start from the grass root

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Solowande(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
First criteria u must learn how to thief. U sabi thief?
Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Solowande(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Solowande:
na joke I dey, nor take am to hrt o
Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Solowande:
U funny gan

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Melahou:
Go to you local govt and find out from here
You need to start from the grass root
Thanks for ur response, but I still need more answers
Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by June24th: 10:57am On May 04, 2015
Do we av any politician in the house?? Me sef wan join one o
Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Chylo(m): 11:46am On May 04, 2015
Why you asking funny questions here? Soon you will ask me how do I join Pastor Chris church.

Parties have this thing called secretariat, in probably every ward. Go to your ward secretariat, register, pay all your dues as at when due and begin to attend political meetings. When a call is made for party members, ensure you show up and begin to form contacts and networks with the bigger boy politicians in your area.

From there, the sky is your limit. But make sure you join the right party o, cos if you join APGA for sokoto, na you sabi.
Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by June24th: 3:11pm On May 04, 2015
[/quote][/b]
Chylo:
Why you asking funny questions here? Soon you will ask me how do I join Pastor Chris church.

Parties have this thing called secretariat, in probably every ward. Go to your ward secretariat, register, pay all your dues as at when due and begin to attend political meetings. When a call is made for party members, ensure you show up and begin to form contacts and networks with the bigger boy politicians in your area.

From there, the sky is your limit. But make sure you join the right party o, cos if you join APGA for sokoto, na you sabi.
Okay o, op shey u don hear? No go join APC for Bayelsa ooo
Re: How Can Someone Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by June24th: 3:13pm On May 04, 2015
Chylo:

From there, the sky is your limit.
But make sure you join the right party o, cos if you join APGA for sokoto, na you sabi [/b][/quote]
Okay o, op shey u don hear? No go join APC for Bayelsa ooo

(1) (Reply)

This Is Exactly 'jk" We Know In Lagos (pictures) Seeing This Will Surprise You. / Commission Of Enquiry: PDP Drags Amaechi To Court / The Social Media - The Rise And Fall Of President M. Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.