Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) (9449 Views)

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) / Independent Nigerian Spirit ............ Lets Celebrate Our Freedom In Style. / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by MaleoPearls(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
Now I can proudly say the pledge with peace in my heart.

I pledge to Nigeria My Country

To be faithful, loyal and honest

To serve Nigeria with all my strength

To defend her unity

To uphold her honour and glory
SO HELP ME GOD

Hit like if you believe in the unity of Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by stevikenna: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
I BET 80% OF THE PEOPLE HERE CANT RECITE THE NATIONAL PLEDGE OR ANTHEM
ITS SHOWS THE DECLINING LEVEL OF PATROITISM IN THIS COUNTRY
I HOPE WE CAN REVIVE THAT SPIRIT SOONER THAN LATER
SAI BUHARI
P.S I AM ALSO GUILTY

5 Likes

Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by kaywiluv(f): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by oyedun82(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lalasticlala = front page
The song is not bad
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by joywendy(f): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
na wa....

kinda catchie

The repetition made it kinda boring.

They should have added some other lyrics to the song than just using the whole pledge like that.

They tried anyways....

1 Like

Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Oziddy: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wow this is amazing, I'm proud of my country.

1 Like

Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by obiobigbo1: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
all the same
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Optional2(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hw can i listen to d video wit my Nokia touch light phone.
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nice thou
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Empejo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good song

Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by cole265(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
Very creative. Great people great nation!
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Lildrizzle(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mek I drop my mat . happy good Friday
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by RYANAYO(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
ok
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
nice 1
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by folabayo1(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Wind of change is really blowing

Arise o compatriot

Abeg make una help me sing the rest

Baba is there already so I can do shakara

2 Likes

Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by obaival(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dis na d Remix eh eh eh
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by forhadprobal(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Watch Col3Neg Videos Directly From Your Computer. Skip all unwanted and unrelated advertisements using our simple lightweight PC app which supports all screen sizes with different resolutions. Easy to use!

Don't need to go to the website to watch our videos. Use our PC app to directly watch latest Sri Lankan videos directly from your desktop. No need to login or signup to view videos anymore.

http://col3neg.en.softonic.com
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by zinachidi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
i cant remember d last time a thread from the culture section hit front page.
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Oceemo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Watching d pix and hearing d song gets me a little emotional so touching. ONE NIGERIA ONE PEOPLE GREAT NATION
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by BABANGBALI: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
oyedun82:
Lalasticlala = front page
The song is not bad
sing am for me abeg,my thing no open today
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Irrelevant topic. Where is barcanista nd tit.
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by greall12(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ok
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Fulaman198(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
I'm very proud of this nation of Nigeria. Sai Nayjeria forever

1 Like

Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by priscaoge(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
stevikenna:
I BET 80% OF THE PEOPLE HERE CANT RECITE THE NATIONAL PLEDGE OR ANTHEM
SAI BUHARI
P.S I AM ALSO GUILTY

OYO
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Hawlahscho(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh! cool and creative...

GOD BLESS THE SINGER. cool
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by mytime24(f): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Kk

Next!!!
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by suwailad(f): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
GMB's win saved nigeria's democracy, so i can proudly say the Pledge
see me that denounced my citizenship a year ago
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Adekorya: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=stevikenna post=32314249]I BET 80% OF THE PEOPLE HERE CANT RECITE THE NATIONAL PLEDGE OR ANTHEM
SAI BUHARI
P.S I AM ALSO GUILTY
[/quote

U r wrong.

Ur 80percent is vice versa

except u r d type that jump primary and secondary school assemblies a lot
Re: The National Pledge As A Song: A Celebration Of The Nigerian Spirit (Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
ikp4succes:

na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has The Ipob Protest Been Unsuccessful In Imo State / Photo Speak: Aisha Buhari Visited Qatar Not USA- Pics / Financial Crimes: Those Indicted Abroad Won’t Sneak To Nigeria – Immigration CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.