Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife (3106 Views)

Link For Canada Visa / Canada Visa / Ten Year Uk Re-entry Ban: Will It Affect Us/canada Visa Applications? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by zulureal(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2009
GOOD DAY EVERY BODY
I AND MY WIFE WANT CANADA VISA PLS IT URGENT BUT NOTE THAT AM READY TO PAY AFTER VISA APPROVAL BUDGET 350K PER PERSON YOU CAN CONTACT ME 017454996 OR emaill zulureal@yahoo.com thanks it urgent
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by Thadude(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2009
You have just exposed yourself. Know that the kind of embassy visa you are requesting isnt malaysian visa!
If you are cheated upon, you will start making noise. If you are contacted two things will happen either you loose ur passports or you loose ur 700k if you loose ur passports u are lucky if u loose ur 700k na u sabi, that is if u're not given a fake canadian visa. I would have thought you would formally make an appeal to Nigerians in Canada of ur intention and how best you can go about it, or rather request assistance with an invitation letter, with which u can go and apply urself or sign up for a conference and hope u are granted the visa. There is no way canada embassy will give a visa to u or anyone without sighting, so how will the contract ur dishing out be executed successfully? infact u're truly a Nigerian, this is how the Nigerian govt dish out contracts without any bidding, plan, research or quotation. Dont get ur self entangled with desperate 419ers, all these guys want is a contract like what u just dished out, not minding if they can execute or not knowing the money will come out do or die!, so be careful and mindful of ur request.
One of the secrets of getting a visa is not to be too desperate. My advice to u is to cool down, and make some research with google. Then fully make use of nairaland by hearing from Nigerians who live in canada.

1 Like

Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by hadexman(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2009
Tha_dude:

You have just exposed yourself. Know that the kind of embassy visa you are requesting isnt malaysian visa!
If you are cheated upon, you will start making noise. If you are contacted two things will happen either you loose ur passports or you loose ur 700k if you loose ur passports u are lucky if u loose ur 700k na u sabi, that is if u're not given a fake canadian visa. I would have thought you would formally make an appeal to Nigerians in Canada of ur intention and how best you can go about it, or rather request assistance with an invitation letter, with which u can go and apply urself or sign up for a conference and hope u are granted the visa. There is no way canada embassy will give a visa to u or anyone without sighting, so how will the contract ur dishing out be executed successfully? infact u're truly a Nigerian, this is how the Nigerian govt dish out contracts without any bidding, plan, research or quotation. Dont get ur self entangled with desperate 419ers, all these guys want is a contract like what u just dished out, not minding if they can execute or not knowing the money will come out do or die!, so be careful and mindful of ur request.
One of the secrets of getting a visa is not to be too desperate. My advice to u is to cool down, and make some research with google. Then fully make use of nairaland by hearing from Nigerians who live in canada.

Yes, you are right, am a Nigerian living in south africa right now, can i apply for canadian visa from here? Please advice.
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by kingville(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2009
Hello Friend.

Well just read your post now and decided to add this incase you or anyone that comes to your post might be interested. I can get you a work permit with 5years visa in it and it will take me a month to get this done. If you are interested you just give me a call or send me an email.
feelkc.daniel@gmail.com
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by hadexman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2009
kingville:

Hello Friend.

Well just read your post now and decided to add this incase you or anyone that comes to your post might be interested. I can get you a work permit with 5years visa in it and it will take me a month to get this done. If you are interested you just give me a call or send me an email.
feelkc.daniel@gmail.com

How much? Any payment down? Is this genuine?
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2009
kingville:

Hello Friend.

feelkc.daniel@gmail.com

Stupid fool, work permits and visa extensions (under work permit) are two different offices

It doesnt take a month to process a work permit and visa extension, you fraudulent bastard

A company/business/organisations are the only ones, who can apply for a work permit after which the individual sorts out visa extension

Stop decieving people, because you are a fraud, a clueless son of a bitch and a blooming thief!

Stop now, otherwise you will rot in the most ferocious part of hell fire after suffering severely on earth, self-servicer!!
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by hadexman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2009
Yes, he is a scam. He sent me a private message on yahoo for chat, he told me its going to cost 400K and 60% of the money down. Bastard con artist!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by MrCrackles(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2009
Hehehe cheesy
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2009
Scam section of Dramaland, lol.  grin
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by Hotstepper(f): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2009
you can apply for the visa yourself PERIOD. you do not need 2 pay any1 cuz they cannot get the visa for you. Go to the embassy to get the application or print it online and gather all the requirements and submit it. Since its a visa, you need a letter of IV from someone living in Canada, Good Luck
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by symbian03(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2009
God, i would have messaged the guy if not for the last page of this thread which i read. Scam every where, :-(
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by hadexman(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2009
Hotstepper:

you can apply for the visa yourself PERIOD. you do not need 2 pay any1 cuz they cannot get the visa for you. Go to the embassy to get the application or print it online and gather all the requirements and submit it. Since its a visa, you need a letter of IV from someone living in Canada, Good Luck

Got someone who can invite me?
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by Hotstepper(f): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2009
@hadexman, u r applying for visiting visa, den YES, u need an IV from sum1 in Canada,
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by hadexman(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hotstepper:

@hadexman, u r applying for visiting visa, den YES, u need an IV from sum1 in Canada,

my email is on my profile, buzz me so that we can chat please.
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by promise2(f): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2009
kINGVILLE,

WHAT MADE YOU TO START POSTING THIS HERE? SO YOU HAVE JOINED THIS MAD PEOPPLE IN NAIRALAND TO CLAIM WHAT THEY CAN NOT DO.

AND YOU FORGET THAT ALL YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS CAN BE TRACED.

I SORRY FOR YOU. TOO BAD YOU CAN DESCEND SO LOW.
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2009
^^^ Hahaha! cheesy

DeltaVAGTM
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by Delta007(m): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2009
Hotstepper:

You do not necessarily need an IV from anyone in Canada to get a visitor's visa. It all depends on the purpose of your trip.
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by wakiri: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
retard!
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by dani1luv: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
gbam!
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by bilms(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2009
u do not neccesarily need an Iv, what u will do is this.

Apply for a tourist visa, meaning u and ur wife is going for vacation. prove ur tourist destination by contacting an hotel over there in canada. make a hotel reservation and that has covered the iv. Then prepare ur other documents.

note u have to present all neccesary documents concerning ur status here in Nigeria. i.e ur employment status, ur properties and so on.

IF u still need further explanation, u can contact me.

discuswithmayor@yahoo.com
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by nanidee(f): 6:55pm On May 14, 2011
ibu007:

Hello Every one in the house,
I have gotten my acceptance letter to study for the period of 6 months in canada i will like to know the following
before i proceed.
What is the application fee?
How do I get the application forms?
What are the required documents I need to have before applying for a student Visa?
What are the requirements for a student visa?
What is the processing time for a student Visa?
When do I need to submit my application?

check their website. undecided
Re: I Want Canada Visa Me And My Wife by yemmy27: 2:01pm On May 15, 2011
where will u get a canada visa for 350k, be careful and dont be deceived by people who may lied to u that its possible, to get a canada visa u will still have up to 850k per person for real.

(1) (Reply)

SA Spray Paints Potholes With Ruling Party Logo To Embarrass It (PICS) / 44 Visa Free Countries To Nigeria!!! / What State Are You From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.