Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... (1907 Views)

When You See Your Uncle That Said You Can Never Marry. / When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) / One Word For Uncle Andy Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by pinkycute(f): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just for fun cheesy

Tag any moniker of ur choose and tell them to claim their *********** grin

Cc:
Danbrowndmf
Ireneony
Tameera
Lala247
Exjoker
Figo05
Cutieberie
Najiaboiy
Blackett
Nneka123

No insult guys..... It's just for fun....

Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by myqel(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chisos shocked I love that middle man grin
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by pinkycute(f): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
The left one is manageable grin

But the middle one... Smh lipsrsealed

myqel:
Chisos shocked I love that middle man grin
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by danbrowndmf(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
pinkycute:
Just for fun cheesy

Cc:
Danbrowndmf
Ireneony
Tameera
Lala247
Exjoker
Figo05
Cutieberie
Najiaboiy
Blackett
Nneka123

The Left One Though.

Come online.(You Code?)
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin funny uncles. They will protect me from bad men with their funny faces grin

1 Like

Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by pinkycute(f): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy wink

danbrowndmf:
The Left One Though.

Come online.(You Code?)
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
pinkycute:
Just for fun cheesy

Cc:
Danbrowndmf
Ireneony
Tameera
Lala247
Exjoker
Figo05
Cutieberie
Najiaboiy
Blackett
Nneka123

The middle guy looks like that ur bf u told me abt
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by pinkycute(f): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
OOoh really cry

You no even like me sef embarassed

quote author=figo05 post=32317595]
The middle guy looks like that ur bf u told me abt[/quote]
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by sinaj(f): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
orijin 101
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by Exjoker(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rapzino come and see uncle Ben
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by tameera(f): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
None of the above!!
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by whillyamz98(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
See swagz...esp dat middle man
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by pinkycute(f): 1:01am On Apr 04, 2015
You mean the middle one is Orijin101 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy

sinaj:
orijin 101
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2015
pinkycute:

cheesy

weldone, you think I'm asleep right undecided ?
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by pinkycute(f): 1:17am On Apr 04, 2015
shocked shocked

Orijin101:

weldone, you think I'm asleep right undecided ?
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by sinaj(f): 5:44am On Apr 04, 2015
pinkycute:

cheesy

chei!!!! not wot i meant o!
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2015
sinaj:

chei!!!! not wot i meant o!
And wah do u mean den?
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by IamTheAlmighty(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
OP I'm going to claim your pink p*ssy to show dominance, I'll turn you into my cum slut and share you with my friends when I've had my fill.
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by pinkycute(f): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
How did you ever escaped angry sad

KingTom, com nd see ooooo grin

Yaba left patient is here cry cry

IamTheAlmighty:
OP I'm going to claim your pink p*ssy to show dominance, I'll turn you into my cum slut and share you with my friends when I've had my fill.
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by KingTom(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
pinkycute:

He is the almighty na, grin.
Missclasssy please handle this grin
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by IamTheAlmighty(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
pinkycute:

The Almighty doesn't repeat himself.
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
pinkycute:

******GBAGAUN******

How did you ever escaped~ Wrong

How did you ever escape~ correct

Courtesy: Dr. Tom and Dr. Missclassy's school of gbagaun eradication
Re: ( Photo ) Tag Someone To Claim Their Uncle.... by KingTom(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=missclasssy post=32345462][/quote]grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Angry Landlord Posts Photo Of Tenant's Filthy Bathroom / 10 Hilarious Pictures, Danfo Passengers Can Relate To In Lagos / Throwback Thursday:what Was The First Phone You Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.