Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Karrox Nigeria Vacancies And Certifications Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Karrox Nigeria Vacancies And Certifications Training (3496 Views)

Visafone Nigeria Vacancies 2011 / Promasidor Nigeria Vacancies / Browser Based Nigeria Vacancies For Computer Animators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karrox Nigeria Vacancies And Certifications Training by aktunde(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2009
Does any one have more information about Karrox Nigeria? Has anyone in the house worked or trained at this ICT company before? What is the experience while working there? I mean the staff welfare and the remuneration? What is the experience, while training for certifications there?
Re: Karrox Nigeria Vacancies And Certifications Training by arithcom(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2009
You have not specified your intention, are you going there as a staff or a student. i was once their staff and i m loaded with information about karROX technologies. Yuo need to know alot about the IT firm bfore you join.
let me know your intention.
Re: Karrox Nigeria Vacancies And Certifications Training by aktunde(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2009
@arithcom

Thanks for your response. I intend going there as a staff. While working, I may also like to take some certifications training too. Therefore both status (staff and student) apply to me. So, can you give me some information about the working condition there? the remuneration and others.

(1) (Reply)

Noun Academic Calendar & Admission Closing Date 2019 / Want To Further My Education But No Money,do I Learn Handwork Or ...? / Six Unique Facts Of Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.