Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mbaka /chimaroke/election Rigging. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka /chimaroke/election Rigging. (949 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Pulling Massive Crowd In Enugu (pictures) / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka /chimaroke/election Rigging. by collinsVP: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
MBAKA/CHIMAROKE/ELECTION RIGGING.

I had replied,quoted,shared and liked so many prophesy issues prior to march 28 presidential election with particular reference to Rv. Fr. Mbaka. God having given us victory, i have chosen not to comment rather enjoy posts of those who only believe because they have seen.

However, some persons are yet to believe the fact that Mbaka is real on the ground that his prophecies on Chimaroke Nnamani in 2003, where he said he (Nnamani) will not win the gubernatorial election and he will die.

In other threads I had given reason why the later did not happen. Though the pronouncement was not a prophesy rather a curse, Bishop Onagah, subsequent to that pronouncement, compelled him(Mbaka) to celebrate a mass of forgiveness to reverse the curse.

The bone of contention is on the former. And I would want to address it thus: if you believed minimum rigging ensured that GEJ was voted out as prophesied by Mbaka, you will also believe that maximum PDP rigging suppressed the manifestation of 2003 prophesy. A good analogy is the event between the same Chimeroke and senator Gil Nnaji in Enugu East senatorial zone, where Chimeroke was massively voted for on the platform of PDC in just concluded march 28 general election, and the election was rigged in favour of Gil which led to massive protest at INEC office Enugu. Sincere fellow 042 guys will attest to the fact that 2003 Enugu state guber was massively rigged by the then incumbent (chimaroke). What goes around comes around.

God bless Nigeria
God bless our out going president
God bless our president elect
God bless Rv. Mbaka.

(1) (Reply)

Our People Don Come Again O.....GEJ Call To GMB / Tunisian Ambassador Presents Buhari With Letter Of Congratulations....photos / Buhari To Move Against Pension For Ex- Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.