Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Online Dating Just Got Easier: This Site Is New And Hot - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Online Dating Just Got Easier: This Site Is New And Hot (605 Views)

Best 10 Canadian Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Urgent Need Of A Decent And Hot Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating Just Got Easier: This Site Is New And Hot by perfectace: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2009
check out this site, its hot and blazing www.9jamatchmaker.com, online dating just got easier
Re: Online Dating Just Got Easier: This Site Is New And Hot by Magz(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2009
LOL "The fastest growing online dating site" has 11 total members; 0 members in the last week; No one active within the past month,

Cool!
Re: Online Dating Just Got Easier: This Site Is New And Hot by iz2much: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2009
perfectace:

check out this site, its hot and blazing www.9jamatchmaker.com, online dating just got easier
He knows the shit isnt growing and way i think the main reason the guy signup here is to opterd
Re: Online Dating Just Got Easier: This Site Is New And Hot by xavier3(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2009
grin grin the site dey decline the tin dey yield diminishing returns, na whitey picture dey d homepage, i sure say dem get the picture from facebook and the white girls wey get picture all come from the same location

haba na today

perfectace u no serious
Re: Online Dating Just Got Easier: This Site Is New And Hot by perfectace: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2009
Before una go dey miss yarn the site they new, and we need people like una to help us carry am we just launch the site this year, xpecially u xavier3 u no dey try and the pictures are not from facebook it came with the script we use in building the site make we they try appreciate our own we are still working on the site sha,
Re: Online Dating Just Got Easier: This Site Is New And Hot by Ben13: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2009
OK.

guys, let's appreciate it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Marry Me Gabrywyl / Meeting For The First Time, What Will Be In Your Mind? / I Need A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.