Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election (12385 Views)

Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by megacity: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
How do I know that it's not picture of a campaign rally??
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by naijaking1: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
shortgun:
This is not polling unit.
Where's the electoral officials.

Yes, oh. Pictorial fraud unlimited.
The Op can do better to justify the Kano numbers, not this one!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by GodblessNig247(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
This mammoth crowd in a polling unit? All lies!
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by danduchi(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
No Polling unit can have more than 750 people except the rest are voting point.
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
By their lies you shall know them..

So all of them got accredited and voted that same day? Liessss
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by agabaI23(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:
This Is A Polling Unit In Kano in the last presidential election
. .. Oya Show Us one in Rivers, Delta or Akwa Ibom with half this crowd.
Photo Credit: @dawisu http:///cuDaCZnvgS"
Everybody in that picture is looking up. Is the accreditation or voting taking place on a podium? Trying too hard to defend 1.9 m votes?

The person who cropped this picture should uncrop it so that we can see everything. Try harder

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by ebugreat: 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Election don come and go... Y all this again... Abi u want make Dem do Re-election? Let think big... We should be discussing development... How to make life meaningful in Nigeria... How to improve our economy... How to improve standard of living... How to make our country an industrialized Nation..... Y all dis....Mod pls stop taking this type of thread to the front page... It cause problems...

God bless Nigeria...

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by tomzman: 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
I find it hard to believe but the pic seems real.
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by timunstopable: 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
For those saying this is not a polling unit these are more pictures from the same polling unit

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Raxxye(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Op is your name LINUS?
How can you say this is a Polling unit? Even in China, you can't hv such crowd in a single polling unit! I believe it's the visit of a political leader or some kind of rally!
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by thefarr: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Pls use the education your parents used their hard earned money to give you to reason. It not one PU,pls .

Hope you see d guy snapping d pics getting accredited

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by surplus2015: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2015
tongue shocked
STPEACE:
You pple didnt snap the under age that voted for Buhari. Why?

The under age too needed a change that why they vote for buhari so if your so call president GEJ is a good president they will vote for him but his not grin
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by thefarr: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2015
STPEACE:

Atleast there WAS voting there,underage or whatever. What about a region that just produced numbers? Even a professor somewhere coudnt read out d results well,maybe scribbled down in a haste? By the way,are you sure you too are of age,to vote I mean. Look so young![img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by cocoduck: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Polling unit my ass....
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by samx4real(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Op, your mumu no be here o o.

This broz mumu don mature oh! Abi he think say we be abokiiii?
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by dazangel11(f): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari has won APC you can stop the lies now
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 04, 2015
The Presidential contest has been won and lost, what else do these people want?
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2015
STPEACE:
because u were just saying that to justify ur loss. If there were underage, snap them and show us na.
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by quixotic: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2015
STPEACE:
the underaged voted jonathan.part of his 200k votes
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by akins56(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2015
That's not 1 polling unit, we have same situation in kaduna,there should be at least 5 polling unit in that location, its most probably located in a primary/secondary school football field.
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Market square not PU
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by ritux: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2015
I thought the maximum number of voters in a PU is 750 and if they must be in same place, they must be separated with at least 300meters?
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by TheFilmmaker: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2015
barcanista:
The Presidential contest has been won and lost, what else do these people want?

[size=15pt]COWER.[/size]
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by lloydpras: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2015
ayindejimmy:
This Is A Polling Unit In Kano in the last presidential election
. .. Oya Show Us one in Rivers, Delta or Akwa Ibom with half this crowd.
Photo Credit: @dawisu http:///cuDaCZnvgS"

Op, reload the pictures uploaded on page(1) to (0)...just to clear their doubts totally.
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by LeStylo: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
What is the maximum number of voters per polling unit?
Failed attempt

The limit could not be respected because the public fought against the introduction of additional PUs. Many people in developing areas even in Lagos were affected. People staying at ajangbadi, Ishashi, Ipaja, Sango etc had to walk some kilometers to their PU.
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2015
thefarr:

Atleast there WAS voting there,underage or whatever. What about a region that just produced numbers? Even a professor somewhere coudnt read out d results well,maybe scribbled down in a haste? By the way,are you sure you too are of age,to vote I mean. Look so young![img][/img]
hmmmm, i even did voting in 2011, when i was not even upto the age of 18, not to talk of now that am old. Young for where
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by citizenY(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2015
STPEACE:

You can take a selfie and thank me later!
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by rildwanullahi(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
econity:
Men see crowd.
But there is nothing to show or prove that it is indeed a PU.
it is Bt not well arranged. 750 per polling unit ( or voting point) you know Hausa don't joke about politics
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by ikeugbo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lets make some analysis now, the card reader uses atleast 1min for accreditation when in full operation even manual accreditation is also 1min lowest. For a crowd of 1000people that takes 16hrs for accreditation then another 12hrs for voting,
Now answer me
A. Did they vote the next day in kano?
B. If they did how long would it take for the over 1000people to vote thats like 28/29hrs
C. If they did counting would be like 3hrs that totals 31/32hrs
So how is it possible that 2.1m people came out to vote and all got accredited same day and voted same day which did not cross over into the next day
So my people both parties rigged but this picture should be hidden so that intelligent people dont pick holes. There was no electoral observer like other states in the west. Or east its all a gane of who rig pass na him win
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by timunstopable: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pls kindly do the same analysis for Rivers that had 1.4m and Delta 1.2m

ikeugbo:
Lets make some analysis now, the card reader uses atleast 1min for accreditation when in full operation even manual accreditation is also 1min lowest. For a crowd of 1000people that takes 16hrs for accreditation then another 12hrs for voting,
Now answer me
A. Did they vote the next day in kano?
B. If they did how long would it take for the over 1000people to vote thats like 28/29hrs
C. If they did counting would be like 3hrs that totals 31/32hrs
So how is it possible that 2.1m people came out to vote and all got accredited same day and voted same day which did not cross over into the next day
So my people both parties rigged but this picture should be hidden so that intelligent people dont pick holes. There was no electoral observer like other states in the west. Or east its all a gane of who rig pass na him win
Re: Picture Of A Polling Unit In Kano In The Last Election by emiye(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
My polling unit in ibadan has something like this. INEC decided to create 4 voting points in a single polling centre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! / I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / Stolen Medical Equipment: Akpabio Moves To Save Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.