Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers (906 Views)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo / Meet The Broke Lady That Want Men To Give Her 50k Weekly For Her Feeding Money . / Munachi Abii Celebrates 50k Instagram Followers With SEXY Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by satinosdiary: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okay it's party time for actress, Halima Abubakar has she clocked her own gold mine of instagram followers. I don't know why but I think you can use these followers in exchange for dollars in the bank..lol..

Well unlike M.I who made his followers an imaginary cake, Halima has decided to just pen down for her fans I particularly like where she wrote

''I f222k with you''.. I am sure BsB'er guys will like this line..

See message; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/i-Bleep-with-you-halima-abubakar-pens.html

Re: Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by tohpahz(f): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
Whu is she??
Re: Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't understand...
Re: Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't know how an ugly, dwarfish, shapeless bag of cement can have over 50k+ instagram followers. Na bricklayer association den be? Haba. This toad is over cooked
Re: Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by ammyluv2002(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't understand dis lady at all angry

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
tohpahz:
Whu is she??
She is the president of burundi. angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by tohpahz(f): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
sameer1212:
She is the president of burundi. angry

Okay.. tot she was d president of nairobi in Nigeria
Re: Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay.. tot she was d president of nairobi in Nigeria
LMAO... She is CNN. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Pens Down For Her 50K Instagram Followers by falcon01: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
No news about her she dey look for attention

(1) (Reply)

Must-read: Toke Makinwa's Opinion About Ongoing Tribalism Controversy / She Cares More About Twerking Than Raising Their Son. Tyga To Blac Chyna / {SEE PHOTOS} Kendal,kylie Jenner & Kanye West Booed At The Billboard Music Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.