Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again (4014 Views)

6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life / Seun I Dey Vex Cause Me No Fit Use Nairaland Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Please don't lie. That your ahewoe mama has how many baby daddies?

You yorubss account for the highest bastard gdp per region

If I lie ask tuface how many yoruba women born for am?

Your women, mothers sisters, wives , gfs are wh0es with the bastards roll call to show for it

Ashewoe region
You are a monkey. Useless goat. You and ur entire generation are fools.

2 Likes

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 2:40am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:

Talking of Ashewos, your sisters, aunts, cousins and mothers are all over lagos prostituting.
You dare not deny the obvious truth. Your mothers and sisters cross the river Niger bridge just to come and sell their bodies for pittance in yoruba cities and towns.
Your future as Nigerians is in jeopardy and uncertain. Your suffering just dey start. grin
I will mess you up here tonite that you will chill from doing nonsense again on Nairaland.
Nuisance!
Na so. Their mothers and sisters come here in the north to serve the so called ab0kis. Thought they are above doing that with illiterates. All the prostitutes in Kaduna are igbo people

5 Likes

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You are a monkey. Useless goat. You and ur entire generation are fools.

Are you not a bastard like tinubu?

Don't deny you omota nuisance.

Go through your mami's owambe picture albulms chances are any of the men in any of the pictures may be your father

Bastard yoruba son of a hausa trailer driver

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Na so. Their mothers and sisters come here in the north to serve the so called ab0kis. Thought they are above doing that with illiterates. All the prostitutes in Kaduna are igbo people

Who be ibo?

At least I know that hausa trailer drivers boast that almost all the agbereos in the Southwest are their bastard children.

This is where you agbereos share same gene traits and behaviour with almajiris

Tell us you are not a bastard and that you are not the only bastard from that your cesspit mama vulgar vulv@
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by double0seven(m): 3:04am On Apr 04, 2015
only an idi.ot will not know that picture is a complete fake. The children tightly packed together could be linning up for food, for all we know.

This is just a fabricated evidence to counter the truthful monumental rigging that happened in the south east and south west.

I sincerely hope this is not the evidence that Pdp plans to take to the tribunal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Scatterboss(m): 3:18am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:

No one is interested in killing a worthless goat like you, hatred is killing you gradually already.
Just your FB account and let's talk there, here is too annoymous Fool
This fool even stay among yorubas, in yorubaland. Go inside Alade market or any yoruba close to you and show him your Nairaland post history.

So you believe Fred lives in that address. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by sheymoni(m): 3:20am On Apr 04, 2015
They are actually on nairaland with different user name e.g ichidodo is now bearing something like tuxedo
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by ManMountain(m): 3:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Scatterboss:

So you believe Fred lives in that address. Lolzzzz
Bros I no even care, I just want to cure that his madness on NL

5 Likes

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Caseless: 3:50am On Apr 04, 2015
donphilopus:

Bae, your DP is gargantuan...

Cc Omenka, Caseless
kun gargan-tuagargan grin Abi how that ur brother for edo talk am sef. Those things are massive.
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by windowxp5(m): 4:46am On Apr 04, 2015
asadike:
And why should we run away from nairaland? For what kwanu,eh op? No o, na now nairaland start to dey sweet self.

One thing I have come to realize in recent times is that understanding the English is not the same as been able to speak it.
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by asadike(f): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2015
windowxp5:

One thing I have come to realize in recent times is that understanding the English is not the same as been able to speak it.
oyibo man, na u sabi
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by donphilopus: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Caseless:
kun gargan-tuagargan grin Abi how that ur brother for edo talk am sef. Those things are massive.

cheesy grin...Nan xo...massively massive!!
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by oluspencer(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2273971_img18471942568798_jpeg_jpegafe832b142bb420abba0a3a5ab4ee157

King Linux here, I guess these almajiris participated in your sham online poll as well

GEJ has conceded not because he lost but for the sake of peace.

Keep feeling like King makers you gambari slave.

Just know it took a horde of illiterate northern minors to vote in your next president.

I believe these set of young adamus are part of your same reasoning collegate.

GEJ is best president irrespective of what aburro taju and his ab0ki adamus think.

GEJ didn't conceded victory because of peace. He lost despite the manipulation from south south and south east. Even your Ndigbo party (APGA) will confirm that.
Do ever wonder why former president were visiting villa regularly (to remind him of Gbabo's case)
So Gbafun oga ee chairman vs Gardner

3 Likes

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2015
double0seven:
only an idi.ot will not know that picture is a complete fake. The children tightly packed together could be linning up for food, for all we know.

This is just a fabricated evidence to counter the truthful monumental rigging that happened in the south east and south west.

I sincerely hope this is not the evidence that Pdp plans to take to the tribunal.
that's what I told the monkey and he started insulting. They are brainless I'm telling you
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2273971_img18471942568798_jpeg_jpegafe832b142bb420abba0a3a5ab4ee157

King Linux here, I guess these almajiris participated in your sham online poll as well

Just know it took a horde of illiterate northern minors to vote in your next president.

GEJ is best president irrespective of what aburro taju and his ab0ki adamus think.
Underage people were registered in the Niger Delta creeks who also voted.
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
English teacher cheesy Why did you run from the thread where you are being disgraced?
Abokki forming grammarian cheesy cheesy
Nne gi bu akwunakwuna na enwero nwanne......

abduljabbar4:

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Finishing!

RevDesmondJuju:

Are you not a bastard like tinubu?

Don't deny you omota nuisance.

Go through your mami's owambe picture albulms chances are any of the men in any of the pictures may be your father

Bastard yoruba son of a hausa trailer driver

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by ccollins(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Muslim filth we go renew your hunger again.

Your long throat for free oyel go long pass as e dey

Poverty created bastard child of a multi colored pomo chewing paraga slinging owambe weekend punna

Gimme the old hag's number so I come phuck u up your broke azz resident mummy, I know your bummy azz is still living with your ashewoe yet to retire bastard suurogate
@ Mods.. Is it not necessary to ban this guy for spite , insults and hatefulness he keeps on permeating
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

look at this sore looser, we won and we enjoy rubbing it in your face! NTORR.......

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
ccollins:
@ Mods.. Is it not necessary to ban this guy for spite , insults and hatefulness he keeps on permeating
Ban your ashewoe mother from breeding imbec1les like you and your comment first
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
kropotkin2:
look at this sore looser, we won and we enjoy rubbing it in your face! NTORR.......

You are celebrating your enslavement pact with ab0ki

When we pull out you will slave for ab0ki in your one newly west sudan nation

Omoale bastard slave
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by ccollins(m): 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Ban your ashewoe mother from breeding imbec1les like you and your comment first
I don't engage in immature rants with people of your type.. Save your foul - mouthed rants for real life situations that will show you out and not being a internet noise-maker

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
ccollins:
I don't engage in immature rants with people of your type.. Save your foul - mouthed rants for real life situations that will show you out and not being a internet noise-maker

When you begin to sh1t and vomit ebola recall this handle

I am Moses and will bring forth 10 plagues on Egypt, her priests of satan and your pharoah

I will strike thee with furious anger and vengence those that continue to oppose my people's freedom and ye shall know that my name is the LORD!
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
Chei rev is mouthed grin

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You are celebrating your enslavement pact with ab0ki

When we pull out you will slave for ab0ki in your one newly west sudan nation

Omoale bastard slave
we are the silent majority, we dont talk about it on the internet but from north of the Niger all i have to say is Ntorr.........

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 05, 2015
kropotkin2:
we are the silent majority, we dont talk about it on the internet but from north of the Niger all i have to say is Ntorr.........

You voted a sectionalist bigot illiterate despotic pedoph1le

What your vote could have prevented you will be ntoored in 30yrs time when your children will curse your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 2:20am On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You voted a sectionalist bigot illiterate despotic pedoph1le

What your vote could have prevented you will be ntoored in 30yrs time when your children will curse your foolishness
And that man remains your presido

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 2:26am On Apr 05, 2015
peppyluv02:
English teacher cheesy Why did you run from the thread where you are being disgraced?

This waste of sperm is still alive? Your igbo revdom brother has been annihilated here. I guess you want some

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 2:29am On Apr 05, 2015
[b][/b]
peppyluv02:

This waste of sperm is still alive? Your igbo revdom brother has been annihilated here. I guess you want some. Its where you WERE being not are. Illiterate stupWd kpako bouncer of a woman
Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by abduljabbar4(m): 2:34am On Apr 05, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Who be ibo?

At least I know that hausa trailer drivers boast that almost all the agbereos in the Southwest are their bastard children.

This is where you agbereos share same gene traits and behaviour with almajiris

Tell us you are not a bastard and that you are not the only bastard from that your cesspit mama vulgar vulv@
Son of a p0rnstar. Monkey. Una never start the war? I thought u have finished drinking your valueless oil by now. Goats. Rock-hard-stup1d deformed freak. Ogre(shrek) son of a donkey. Cow dung. What are you doing in the land of the Yorubas? An average igbo boy at 13 is looking for a way to escape his father land. Wastes. That's why the south west will forever be ruling you monkeys. Slaves! Even rochas said it. Political illiterates. Thought you wannan fight. A simple atomic bomb will turn you people into powder. Rats. Hungry dumb a*s militant. Common asari is showing you wisdom monkeys. I hope you now know that we the Hausas and Yorubas will forever rule you. You have to kneel down before us and BEG for forgiveness. You shall all be wiped out. Empty barrels! Common boko haram can finish you people. Ants. Is it because we allowed you bastards to live on our land? You shall all be thrown into the atlantic ocean to sleep with the fished. No country will agree to live with apes as citizens. Not even as refugees. Why do you hide your faces? Real terrorists don't hide their faces. I guess its because even by the look of the ugliness of their faces you can identify them. Goblins! Smelly and disgusting people. You will all be flushed out of this world cos you are a disgrave to the whole world. Even rats feel insulted to be from the same planet with you
Mods abeg no vex. I'm a good nairalander. As you can see he is fighting with everybody and encouraging war. So please don't ban me. You didn't respond to my report that's why I presecuted him with my power. I apologize@mods

1 Like

Re: Set Of People You'll Never Find On Nairaland Again by otokx(m): 2:42am On Apr 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Underage people were registered in the Niger Delta creeks who also voted.

The best rigger won and the winner takes all so there is no need to complain but work harder in the next election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News On AIT / See How This Pretty Girl Is Being Rough-handled And Is Dying In Detention. See Y / A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.