Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw (1376 Views)

How Can I Change The Imei Of My Samsung Galaxy? / How Can I Change The Imei Of Itel It1404 / Short Note To The Imei Guyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nairalanders, my brother's wife disappeared yesterday, we are afraid she was kidnapped. we contacted security agents and the location of the point and the time at which her phone was switched off was traced, but the husband said her phone battrey was about going off then and that was most likely why it went off.
i was told that with the imei number, the phone can be located even though it is off. the phone is with her. please nairalanders our family is in distress, she has 3 little boys and your help is desperately needed. how can i get the imei number of a lost phone.

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please moderators: dragnet, puskin, honsule if you can help move this to the front page so it can get more attention i will greatly appreciate. thank you.
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by Fundango: 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
mods front page pls this is serions!

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by Themonster: 12:01am On Apr 04, 2015
visit her network provider with police and narrate your story

with her line on the network provider their system will detect the type of phone and the imei she's using
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by puskin: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Nairalanders, my brother's wife disappeared yesterday, we are afraid she was kidnapped. we contacted security agents and the location of the point and the time at which her phone was switched off was traced, but the husband said her phone battrey was about going off then and that was most likely why it went off.
i was told that with the imei number, the phone can be located even though it is off. the phone is with her. please nairalanders our family is in distress, she has 3 little boys and your help is desperately needed. how can i get the imei number of a lost phone.

Accept my sympathy. I hope your brother's wife is found.

You cannot locate a phone with its IMEI number, @least not in naija.
If you need the IMEI, check on the phone packaging assuming its a new phone. .......other than that, there is no way to know the IMEI of a phone unless you are physically with the phone.
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by Baroba(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Man sorry to hear this, my family was in similar situation last year.

I doubt if you can track a switched of phone with its imei, unless she has location services switched on, then maybe you can.

Be strong Bro she will be released by God's grace, just warn the police not to do anything stupid, these animals can be pretty vicious..
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Themonster:

with her line on the network provider their system will detect the type of phone and the imei she's using
ok. thank you sir
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Themonster:

ok. i will try that
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Baroba:

I doubt if you can track a switched of phone with its imei, unless she has location services switched on, then maybe you can.

Be strong Bro she will be released by God's grace, just warn the police not to do anything stupid, these animals can be pretty vicious..
thank you
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Baroba:

ok. i appreciate
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by wheesin(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2015
You cant track shiit with IMEI...why you just let the police do their job...stop countering the law undecided
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by yomalex(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Ehn
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by Ausra(f): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by leahcimzil: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ausra:
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
hmm so yu r 24 hours old ?okay oh. keep yur data, it can't fry akara
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
wheesin:
You cant track shiit with IMEI...why you just let the police do their job...stop countering the law undecided
police? we found her, the police could not help one bit. the security agent i talked to is a friend. the police? smh sad
Re: DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
thanks to everyone that replied

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Free Unlimited Sms On All Networks / Sony Xperia Z5 Goes Official / Techno A5 (phantom A Plus) For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.