Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! (2172 Views)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Jonathan Commends Gambian President, Jammeh, For Conceding Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by SomBaby(f): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2015
All these congratulatory msgs to GEJ just for conceding is too much...its becoming plastic believe me... I think d man of d moment is GMB...be as it may...mind U, GEJ had no choice...its either concede or get out...period!
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2015
SomBaby:
All these congratulatory msgs to GEJ just for conceding is too much...its becoming plastic believe me... I think d man of d moment is GMB...be as it may...mind U, GEJ had no choice...its either concede or get out...period!
E dey pain u?
Do you know the mayhem that would have been unleashed if he'd not?

2 Likes

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by SomBaby(f): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

E dey pain u?
Do you know the mayhem that would have been unleashed if he'd not?
Pls educate me...what mayhem and by whom...see all those re empty claims he or they(the mayhem planners if at all) can't do more than a dead rat.

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2015
SomBaby:

Pls educate me...what mayhem and by whom...see all those re empty claims he or they(the mayhem planners if at all) can't do more than a dead rat.
From how u speak,I can deduce u stay in the south; relocate to the north so you can feel the heat n learn how to appreciate peace n men of peace.

4 Likes

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Jman06(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2015
I don't blame you because you don't know the implication of him not conceding defeat. That would have resulted to bloodshed all over the country. Even you could have been killed by now.
Ask Ivorians how it was during Gbagbo.
And don't even think Jonathan could not have protected himself and his family from the consequences of post election crisis because he has all the machineries to do so.
He simply chose to put Nigeria first!

3 Likes

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by ellechrystal(f): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2015
If it's too much, then jump into a lagoon and die.
Silly.
N GMB isn't over hypped?? me I dey here dey look una.
He had better perform.
I don't need complain o, about your Mr Perfect.

5 Likes

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Where is Bloodykiller? grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
I don't blame you because you don't know the implication of him not conceding defeat. That would have resulted to bloodshed all over the country. Even you could have been killed by now.
Ask Ivorians how it was during Gbagbo.
And don't even think Jonathan could not have protected himself and his family from the consequences of post election crisis because he has all the machineries to do so.
He simply chose to put Nigeria first!
Imagine if Abokisss storm aso rock, and block airports, dem go use Mama piss big nyash do suya o grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by SomBaby(f): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

From how u speak,I can deduce u stay in the south; relocate to the north so can feel the heat n learn how to appreciate peace n men of peace.
Maybe...still for what its worth...the praise is plenty. GMB deserves more for being the CHANGE messiah and God almighty the most for willing it...GEJ has done his part(so they said) for conceding...so y render so much praises on him...abeg! Seems undeserving...my opinion...he is not our hero...he is simply our helpless and hopeless messiah.

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2015
ellechrystal:
If it's too much, then jump into a lagoon and die.
Silly.
N GMB isn't over hypped?? me I dey here dey look una.
He had better perform.
I don't need complain o, about your Mr Perfect.
E still dey pain this one! grin
Sai Buhari jare! grin

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2015
SomBaby:

Maybe...still for what its worth...the praise is plenty. GMB deserves more for being the CHANGE messiah and God almighty the most for willing it...GEJ has done his part(so they said) for conceding...so y render so much praises on him...abeg! Seems undeserving...my opinion...he is not our hero...he is simply our helpless and hopeless messiah.
What r my even doing on this thread?
Pls Seun , how can I delete my commentss and leave unnoticed? for its getting so annoying here. Please help!
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by SomBaby(f): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
Imagine if Abokisss storm aso rock, and block airports, dem go use Mama piss big nyash do suya o grin
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Jman06(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
If that is possible they would have done that since. Do you know the people protecting GEJ all this while? Israelis special security! Not Nigerians ooo.

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by SomBaby(f): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
E still dey pain this one! grin
Sai Buhari jare! grin
Yeah...dats the spirit...its about time.
Sao Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
If that is possible they would have done that since. Do you know the people protecting GEJ all this while? Israelis special security! Not Nigerians ooo.
My brother if Jega said Buhari has won and GEJ said it's a lie, those guys will storm Aso rock and kill everything in sight, they don't mind dying while doing that. No Israeli bastard can stop them, do not underestimate the will, which is sometimes stupidity, of the average Abokii grin

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 12:50am On Apr 04, 2015
SomBaby:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
grin grin grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by SomBaby(f): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 12:52am On Apr 04, 2015
SomBaby:

Yeah...dats the spirit...its about time.
Sao Buhari!!!
Sai baba
grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Jman06(m): 12:56am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
My brother if Jega said Buhari has won and GEJ said it's a lie, those guys will storm Aso rock and kill everything in sight, they don't mind dying while doing that. No Israeli bastard can stop them, do not underestimate the will, which is sometimes stupidity, of the average Abokii grin
What if GEJ decided to relocate the seat of power to Otuoke when he noticed that the result was not in his favor, and surrounded himself with all his security, including Niger Delta militants? Do you think any bloody aboki would have dared go they?

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by pussyphilia(m): 1:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
What if GEJ decided to relocate the seat of power to Otuoke when he noticed that the result was not in his favor, and surrounded himself with all his security, including Niger Delta militants? Do you think any bloody aboki would have dared go they?
Don't mind the fooools my brother!

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 1:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
If that was the case, then the Yorubas will join in as well, the Nigerian Army is made up of 70% northerners, they will shoot their Chief of Army staff and Overthrow GEJ! Worse come to worse, the Fücked up country would be divided!
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Jman06(m): 1:41am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
If that was the case, then the Yorubas will join in as well, the Nigerian Army is made up of 70% northerners, they will shoot their Chief of Army staff and Overthrow GEJ! Worse come to worse, the Fücked up country would be divided!
Is it not better now that there's peace? Thanks to GEJ's magnanimity?
And for your info, Nigerian army is no longer 70%
Hausa's. GEJ made sure there's balance in recruitments into the NA and that's one achievement which people have not yet realized.
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
Is it not better now that there's peace? Thanks to GEJ's magnanimity?
And for your info, Nigerian army is no longer 70%
Hausa's. GEJ made sure there's balance in recruitments into the NA and that's one achievement which people have not yet realized.
Making Ihejirika and Minimah COAS does necessarily mean balance my brother, but we are on the same page on him doing the right thing by conceding defeat, he averted a disaster. I am simply trying to make you understand that had he not done that, he too wouldn't have been safe, Israel or no Israel security, angry Nigerians would have killed the man
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Jman06(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
Making Ihejirika and Minimah COAS does necessarily mean balance my brother, but we are on the same page on him doing the right thing by conceding defeat, he averted a disaster. I am simply trying to make you understand that had he not done that, he too wouldn't have been safe, Israel or no Israel security, angry Nigerians would have killed the man
I want you to know that it wouldn't have been easy to kill him just like that. He could have tightened security around him while the common Nigerians are burning. Worst case he would go on exile after sometimes or face ICC, and you can be sure that the worst ICC could do is jail him and not killing him.
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
I want you to know that it wouldn't have been easy to kill him just like that. He could have tightened security around him while the common Nigerians are burning. Worst case he would go on exile after sometimes or face ICC, and you can be sure that the worst ICC could do is jail him and not killing him.
My brother, I can assure you that he would have been killed, Abuja is close these Northern states, the man and his pig of a wife would have been barbecued grin
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by seunfly: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2015
SomBaby:

Jonathan has a lot of praise singers, this is what led to the fall of his government and since nothing to praise him for again what will they do. Expect more praise and sycophancy from his hard core supporters.

For me they can continue to praise him for that in as much as they will not turn it to hatred as usual because before you know they will turn it to christain/Muslim thing, north/south, PDP/ APC thing. I wish he will tell them now before the damage he s image the second time.
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Jman06(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
My brother, I can assure you that he would have been killed, Abuja is close these Northern states, the man and his pig of a wife would have been barbecued grin
If it was that easy to kill him, they would have done that since.
Go and research about Isreali mossad , they are the ones securing Jonathan. Very deadly group!
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2015
Jman06:
If it was that easy to kill him, they would have done that since.
Go and research about Isreali mossad , they are the ones securing Jonathan. Very deadly group!
They did not have a reason to kill him before! He has done nothing to them, sure they spoke ill about his cluelessness and incompetence, but nobody wanted to kill him. Now had he canceled the Elections, they would have a motive, I know about the Mossad, but the mossad cannot compete with thousands of Angry Nigerians, worse that would've happened is that GEJ's death would have been delayed.
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
The woman you are calling pig is too old to be ur mom sir.
Watch your words.
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2015
chisco82:

The woman you are calling pig is too old to be ur mom sir.
Watch your words.
Nwokem, my mother is 73, Buhari's age mate, that woman said at 72, people are brain dead, my mother and Buhari are old enough to be her parents, Our people say agbalagba to n soro to n laagun ekun lo n sun!
translated as an elder that is speaking and sweating is also crying without tears.
Happy weekend sir.
Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
KingTom:
Nwokem, my mother is 73, Buhari's age mate, that woman said at 72, people are brain dead, my mother and Buhari are old enough to be her parents, Our people say agbalagba to n soro to n laagun ekun lo n sun!
translated as an elder that is speaking and sweating is also crying without tears.
Happy weekend sir.
Atleast she deserve your respect.
How was ur night bro?

1 Like

Re: Praising GEJ For Just Conceding Defeat Is Just Too Much! by KingTom(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2015
chisco82:

Atleast she deserve your respect.
How was ur night bro?
No doubt she does, but that brain dead comment really got me angry. Fine my brother, Preparing wood in Church here for rge Easter vigil mass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

India Refused To Include Buhari's Speech On Its Summit Website / PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh / I Got 345m From Dasuki As Consultation Fee- Iyiorcha Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.