Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” (2200 Views)

Nigerian Couple Arrested For Fracturing Baby’s Bones, Skull In US (pics) / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by ayindejimmy(m): 2:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Tito and Amanda Watts were arrested over the
weekend for selling “golden tickets to heaven” to
hundreds of people. The couple, who sold the
tickets on the street for $99.99 per ticket, told
buyers the tickets were made from solid gold and
each ticket reserved the buyer a spot in heaven —
simply present the ticket at the pearly gates and
you’re in.
“People can sell tickets to heaven,” a Jacksonville
police spokesman said. “But the Watts
misrepresented their product. The tickets were
just wood spray painted gold with ‘Ticket To
Heaven – Admit One’ written in marker. You can’t
sell something as gold when it’s not. That’s where
the Watts crossed the line into doing something
illegal.”

Tito Watts said in his police statement:
I don’t care what the police say. The tickets are
solid gold… it ain’t cut up two by fours I spray
painted gold. And it was Jesus who give them to
me behind the KFC and said to sell them so I could
get me some money to go to outer space. I met an
alien named Stevie who said if I got the cash
together he’d take me and my wife on his flying
saucer to his planet that’s made entirely of crack
cocaine. You can smoke all the crack cocaine there
you want… totally free. So, try to send an
innocent man to jail and see what happens. You
should arrest Jesus because he’s the one that
gave me the golden tickets and said to sell them.
I’m willing to wear a wire and set Jesus up…
Amanda Watts said in her police statement:
We just wanted to leave earth and go to space
and smoke rock cocaine. I didn’t do nothing. Tito
sold the golden tickets to heaven. I just watched.
Police said they confiscated over $10,000 in cash, five crack pipes and a baby alligator.

http://www.celebtricity.com/couple-arrested-for-selling-tickets-to-heaven/

2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by delishpot: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2015
grin for real?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Jesus have u those tickets and also said u can go smoke pot at planet Stevie or waheva?? lmao! u met an alien?
this guy is sick. mentally disorientated.
the woman needs Jesus!
This couple need five dose of reality juice each!!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 04, 2015
ROTFL cheesy
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Pinnacle(m): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2015
I am not worried about the guy, I am only concerned about the people that bought the tickets
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by ephemm(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Mad couple
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by seankay(m): 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
So Oyinbo sef dey get tribal mark

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by kullozone(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2015
hehe!
butterfly ears...
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Trut(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2015
No kind of story wey person no go hear from Oyinbo people... Many are mad, but few are roaming necked on the street/road grin
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by midasbliss(f): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Mhen! C Face!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
midasbliss:
Mhen! C Face!
wetin do am you no go like to date am?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by midasbliss(f): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mcquine:

wetin do am you no go like to date am?
Lol! God Bless U.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol! God Bless U.
Bless you to my dear. how is your weekend so far
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by midasbliss(f): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mcquine:

Bless you to my dear. how is your weekend so far
As Usual, Normal, Tnx For Asking, I Knw Urz Been Good.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
midasbliss:

As Usual, Normal, Tnx For Asking, I Knw Urz Been Good.
well it's a bit dull since there's nothing to do here in this remote village in kano state where I'm serving
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Teeboy22(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
hmmm....this is serious
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by midasbliss(f): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mcquine:

well it's a bit dull since there's nothing to do here in this remote village in kano state where I'm serving
Uhmmm, Kano!
Be Safe!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
midasbliss:

Uhmmm, Kano!
Be Safe!
i will.. can I get your contact? maybe a bbm or watsapp contact I will like to chat sometimes if you don't mind
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by GoldenJAT(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shebi person mst survive!!!Na d MUMU pple way open eye buy d tickets,police supose detain.Haba...Ticket 2 Heaven!!!!.dem 4 even sell ticket 4 JESUS birthday party.ppl go buy.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by midasbliss(f): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mcquine:

i will.. can I get your contact? maybe a bbm or watsapp contact I will like to chat sometimes if you don't mind
Uhmmm
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
midasbliss:

Uhmmm
Uhmmm what?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by midasbliss(f): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Mcquine:

Uhmmm what?
natin... check ur mail.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
midasbliss:

natin... check ur mail.
got your mail thanks I just replied. can't wait to know you more my dear I hope I'll get your contact real soon too.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by tit(f): 4:54am On Apr 05, 2015
seankay:

that is ogbomosho man!
not oyinbo.
anytime you see 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7, that is kiriji war: ogbomosho!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by tit(f): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Police said they confiscated over $10,000 in cash, five crack pipes and a baby alligator.

http://www.celebtricity.com/couple-arrested-for-selling-tickets-to-heaven/

did 1000 people buy tickets
or is the money from cocaine?
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Holywizard: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2015
I can only see two yorubas trying to feed on people's ignorances
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Ethereal0110(f): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dis is sickening, normal things dont happen very often. Dis is chronic effect of using drugs over a long period of time.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
seankay:

Him papa-mama na yoruba
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by sacora(f): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Those policemen need 2 arrestt dose fools dat purchased d tickets.......bro u high gan...#oyinbo weeds get as e be
Re: SHOCKING!!! Couple Arrested For Selling “tickets To Heaven” by sacora(f): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Those policemen need 2 arrest dose fools dat purchased d tickets.......bro u high gan...#oyinbo weeds get as e be

(1) (Reply)

Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) / Save Nigerian Soldiers: Delete These Malicious Chinese Loan Apps / Over 20 People Come Out From A Little Car During A Stop N Search (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.