Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Watch Naija Big Babes Buying Bend Down And Select Clothes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch Naija Big Babes Buying Bend Down And Select Clothes (1256 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly / Categories 0f People You Will Meet At " Bend Down Select" Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Naija Big Babes Buying Bend Down And Select Clothes by Adeolalinda: 2:56am On Apr 04, 2015
A man recorded these Naija babes while trying to buy bend down and select clothes and other stuffs, He then shared the video online. Is anything wrong with buying this type of clothes? Not everybody can afford to buy clothes in a boutique or online. When I saw the video i thought i should share with you guys Watch the Video here

Re: Watch Naija Big Babes Buying Bend Down And Select Clothes by delishpot: 3:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Him try. No need for me to watch it. The man is petty. He just acted like a child.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need Sugar Mummy/daddy That Can Spoil You? / Participating In Other Online Betting And Lottery / Mr Seun, Please Correct This Error, It Is Getting Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.