Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time (2201 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili / Ben Bruce Blasts DailyMailUk Over Its Article Against Buhari / Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by kosovo(m): 6:17am On Apr 04, 2015
"If I lose this election, I will go back to my village, Nigeria is not my father's estate." - President Goodluck Jonathan.

This is one of the most powerful quotes in Nigeria political ecosystem. The President clearly understands that Nigeria is bigger than him. Oby has to understand too, that Nigeria is bigger than her. She ought to know when to keep quiet!

I read her "hate" article against the president not being a hero and I was totally embarrassed that people could lose their basic sense of reasoning. Being an opposition, doesn't mean you should oppose just about anything. If Oby was a patriotic Nigerian, which I doubt, she would not write that piece of junk.

We are tired of irresponsible opposition people who don't know when to draw the line. Who do not understand the role of being an opposition. An opposition doesn't mean you have to oppose everything and anything, even an action that would have turned the nation to shreds.

She served under the Obasanjo administration, she has never reflected upon the epic failure of her ex-boss. We all know the retired General took her to bed, that's why she has lost every sense of reasoning. She lost out of President Jonathan's cabinet which caused her to be bitter.

Now let face this,

President Jonathan is Nigeria's hero whether Oby likes it not. She doesn't represent the future of Nigeria, she can stick with her selfish desires, while we align with the rest of world to appreciate President Jonathan for showing us how democracy can be.

Obasanjo in his time, would never conceded defeat. He said elections were a "do or die" affair. He illegally declared Vice President Abubakar seat vacant, crippling him politically up till this moment. Baba was minister of petroleum for 8-years and ruled this nation with reckless abadon. Madam Oby refused to reflect on those issues, obviously because she was part of the people who emptied Nigeria's treasury.

President Jonathan, by signing the Freedom of Information Act made Nigerians see the level of corruption in his government. Although, he couldn't completely wipe it, it gave Nigerians the right to ask questions. For me, this is the foundation for clearing out corruption.

On the missing $20 billion, I have always known it was part of the Northern Conspiracy to unseat the president. PWC, one of the top leading auditors in the world have shown that no money was missing. I don't believe PWC can kill their global integrity for any amount. In a sane country, Sanusi would apologize to Nigerians. Again, he was just doing what the Northern elite asked him to do - to discredit the government.

Ever wondered the circumstances surrounding his emergence as the Emir of Kano? That's another grand conspiracy, which isn't in the scope of this article.

President Jonathan had every right to remain in power, considering the "too much" power given to the president. He could have stopped the Card Reader, could have sacked Jega. At the point when Orubebe was causing confusion, he could have asked the police to "tear-gas" the hall and get hold of the result sheets. I know Nigerians, Heaven will not fall. The President decided not to use any of the options. Not because he is weak, but because he understands the meaning of democracy.

Oby is obviously in rage, because she didn't expect the president to conceded. Worse still, she wanted the hate campaign to continue.. Praises from the international community has torn her to shreds, she can't sleep at night. Even her staff were in tears, when Jonathan took that bold step of conceding defeat. Supporters of APC and even their elite were quick to recognise the president as the Hero of Nigeria democracy. President Jonathan has done what no Nigerian leader, having powers without limit can do.

The President-elect never conceded defeat once in his last three attempts. Even when it was mathematically impossible for him to win. A man didn't campaign in the South East and South South, but wanted to win the Presidency, depending solely on the Northern votes. He lost, yet he didn't conceded. His action led to the death of 800 people, including our gallant Corp Members.

Oby should know that her days of cheap attention seeking is over. President Jonathan's reputation has sky-rocketed. He has gotten to a position where she can only imagine but never attain. We must give respect to whom respect truly deserves. I have striped-off any title from Oby's name because she doesn't warrant any respect. She has shown that she is cheap, gullible and totally irresponsible.

We respect the president. For the first time in 16-years, there are no blood shed after elections.

I leave you with greatest political quote in Nigeria ascribed to President Jonathan. "My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"

Thank you Mr. President.

God bless Nigeria.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:36am On Apr 04, 2015
You, in your part of the world can carve out an idol from a toilet sink and worship it; but the rest of this country knows better than eat poo!

The same way one man was almost deified for nothing is the same way this GEJ's case is starting. A short man with an unkept beard called for war but ran away in lady's cloth, and yet, he was a god amongst u. That is not out problem, but don't push it down our throats.

Jonathan did all he can; from seizing allocations of APC states, witch-hunting with certificate issue by asking the certificate of GMB to be hidden, the same which has now been found. Paid AIT to air defamatory documentary abt GMB, paid opposition parties that are without presidential aspirants to endorse him. He nearly don a masquerade's costume in order to be reelected. Watched as his fat ugly wide distablises every APC rally in Rivera state, killing people like goats. Watched as his ugly shepopo of a wife was giving hate speech abt his opponent.

I can on and on abt his deaperation to be reelected. In the end, he failed. He knew any attempt to go to the tribunal will fail him. And that is a fact. Any resistance from him will spell doom with international organizations ready to boycott the country. It will be between him and his conscience.

Now, the clueless mofo borrowed some sense and accepted defeat and you wanted to force him down our throat like a hero again? Why do u make heroes out of failures? Na only him go first conceed defeat?

For your info, keneth David did so in Zambia in 1991, wade of Senegal in 2012 and so many more. Yet, their statue were not ediffied or deified as if they did something spectacular.

Bros, abeg, GEJ is a loser, and a good loser should accept defeat.

Dnt come and be telling us that if it were so so so and so, they will not conceded. How u take knw?

Yeye people

7 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by hector123: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2015
nice post.

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by TeamSimple(m): 6:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by deskossy(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2015
I was really disappointed in oby for her tweets. .it smacks hates..u don't kick a man when he is down

7 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by ziryboy(m): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Is only an idiot Nigerian that will call Jonathan a hero. He conceed defeat because he has no option, he want to try Gbogbo style of which Apc find out and even Obasanjo knows. From his campaign we know who he is, shifting of election is an attempt to cause crises but the people calm. Prison is awaiting your hero

2 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by ziryboy(m): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2015
Is only an idiot Nigerian that will call Jonathan a hero. He conceed defeat because he has no option, he want to try Gbogbo style of which Apc find out and even Obasanjo knows. From his campaign we know who he is, shifting of election is an attempt to cause crises but the people calm. Prison is awaiting your hero, he and his co prophesied prison for them self and so shall it be for them by God grace
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by appini: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2015
ziryboy:
Is only an idiot Nigerian that will call Jonathan a hero. He conceed defeat because he has no option, he want to try Gbogbo style of which Apc find out and even Obasanjo knows. From his campaign we know who he is, shifting of election is an attempt to cause crises but the people calm. Prison is awaiting your hero, he and his co prophesied prison for them self and so shall it be for them by God grace

May God help you! Because the way you are going I foresee a deadly crash ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
[b]oby is 110% correct, jonathan is no hero at all. What's so special about conceding defeat in the first place? Do PDP folks expect jonathan to start a war or disrupt the collation process or what? General abdulsalam handed the government back to civilians in 1999 when he has the powers to stay in office as long as he wants. Why are we not calling him a hero. Obasanjo did the same in the 70s, why are we not calling him a hero?

It is clearly stated in the constitution, when you are defeated in an election, you have to step aside for the winner to take over. Jonathan rigging machine just failed him, the man has no intention of leaving office until 2019 but nemesis caught up with him. Who will explain the ridiculous results of rivers, akwa-ibom and delta states for me? How was it possible the 70-75% accredited all voted when every other states were recording 40-45%

In almost all jonathan's interview before the election, the man never said he will lose the election. The man is quick to say he knows he will win because he thought his rigging machines will work perfectly for him. You guys are calling jonathan a hero and I say how will a person like jonathan be a hero
Under jonathan's watch;

• about 15000 people were killed by boko haram.

• chibok girls were kidnapped

• about $40billion was stolen

• impunity was the order of the day

• the military was badly politicized

• our naira became valueless

• corruption was institutionalized

• nigeria became a laughing stock in the international community

• and many other atrocities.

Jonathan is nobody's hero, he is just a clueless president who couldn't successfully rig himself back to power.. Who will explain all the negatives campaign jonathan embarked upon to tarnish the image of buhari

Anyway in a couple of months to come all jonathan's evil deeds will be expose to the world to see, and I will see how you PDP folks will label him a hero again. Jonathan is a hero my _ass[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by obowunmi(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Oby is an idiot.

What exactly has she done with her life asides working at the world bank?

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by luvmijeje(f): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Oby is right. Hero for wetin? Mr stealing is not corruption should be an hero.....a man who supervise the killings of thousands all because they are northerners.......a man who waited for a young girl from India before he could address us as a nation on the issue of the chibok girls...... a man who dare send a condolence message to France over the death of their citizen but kept quiet over the death of Nigerians in their thousands that same week in Baga........ Tufiakwa!

That's not how heroes are made..... He failed Nigerians when it matter most.

4 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by NSNA: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Infact, Jonathan is not just an ordinary hero but a big hero..

See how Niger Delta Militant Groups, OPC, Asari Dokubo and all kinds of interest groups followed his leadership to congratulate Buhari. If he did not Nigeria will be at riot. His act brought calm to his millions of voters and followers.

If this election was lost in the north with Buhari disagreeing with the outcome, you can only imagine the consequence.

8 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Soreza(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[b]oby is 110% correct, jonathan is no hero at all. What's so special about conceding defeat in the first place? Do PDP folks expect jonathan to start a war or disrupt the collation process or what? General abdulsalam handed the government back to civilians in 1999 when he has the powers to stay in office as long as he wants. Why are we not calling him a hero. Obasanjo did the same in the 70s, why are we not calling him a hero?

It is clearly stated in the constitution, when you are defeated in an election, you have to step aside for the winner to take over. Jonathan rigging machine just failed him, the man has no intention of leaving office until 2019 but nemesis caught up with him. Who will explain the ridiculous results of rivers, akwa-ibom and delta states for me? How was it possible the 70-75% accredited all voted when every other states were recording 40-45%

In almost all jonathan's interview before the election, the man never said he will lose the election. The man is quick to say he knows he will win because he thought his rigging machines will work perfectly for him. You guys are calling jonathan a hero and I say how will a person like jonathan be a hero
Under jonathan's watch;

• about 15000 people were killed by boko haram.

• chibok girls were kidnapped

• about $40billion was stolen

• impunity was the order of the day

• the military was badly politicized

• our naira became valueless

• corruption was institutionalized

• nigeria became a laughing stock in the international community

• and many other atrocities.

Jonathan is nobody's hero, he is just a clueless president who couldn't successfully rig himself back to power.. Who will explain all the negatives campaign jonathan embarked upon to tarnish the image of buhari

Anyway in the couple of months all jonathan's evil deeds will be expose to the world to see, and I will see how you PDP folks will label him a hero again. Jonathan is a hero my _ass[/b]
SHUTUP,ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO DRAW THE LINE,HE IS NO LONGER YOUR PRESIDENT AS YOU WISHED,DON'T INSULT HIS PERSONALITY,THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER,EVEN APC HAD STOPPED.

5 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2015
The hero who used the military to steal election in ekiti
the hero he deployed my to Lagos to harass the opposition
the hero who had dss raid apc offices
the hero whose wife said apc should be stoned
the hero who forced jega to postpone election
the hero who sponsored numerous jega must go demonstrations
The hero who deployed soldiers outside tinubu house
the hero who wasted millions of dollars in this austerity period in a bid to buy the election
the hero who waited through 20000 deaths, displacements Etal before taking action against bh

Anyway, like hero like worshipper. There is a species of Man who will settle for the lowest denominator- such a person would call gej a hero.

Gej simply took the easy way out. If he had done anything else he would have been grabbed, and then fully probed. Like this he gets away with some dignity and to keep his loot.

3 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Zellie: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2015
That Oby woman is just an attention seeker trying to stay relevant like her ex-boss OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by kosovo(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2015
oyb:
The hero who used the military to steal election in ekiti
the hero he deployed my to Lagos to harass the opposition
the hero who had dss raid apc offices
the hero whose wife said apc should be stoned
the hero who forced jega to postpone election
the hero who sponsored numerous jega must go demonstrations
The hero who deployed soldiers outside tinubu house
the hero who wasted millions of dollars in this austerity period in a bid to buy the election
the hero who waited through 20000 deaths, displacements Etal before taking action against bh

Anyway, like hero like worshipper. There is a species of Man who will settle for the lowest denominator- such a person would call gej a hero.

Gej simply took the easy way out. If he had done anything else he would have been grabbed, and then fully probed. Like this he gets away with some dignity and to keep his loot.
@OYB we have never being in the same page. Naturally, I expect you to align with Oby since I don't align with her.
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
kosovo:

@OYB we have never being in the same page. Naturally, I expect you to align with Oby since I don't align with her.

How can an intelligent person align with the likes of you? You are a plagiarist, a sycophant (your kissing of admits arse is the stuff of legend) and an illiterate who thinks politics is about big grammar.

Oby stood for something. What have the likes of you ever stood for?

2 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by kosovo(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
oyb:

How can an intelligent person align with the likes of you? You are a plagiarist, a sycophant (your kissing of admits arse is the stuff of legend) and an illiterate who thinks politics is about big grammar.

Oby stood for something. What have the likes of you ever stood for?

You certainly are unworthy of any further confrontation from me.. I wouldn't like to dignify your ignorance but to put you at bay.

All through my time here as Moderator, I never kissed anyone's arse. You were obviously the one doing the kissing. I still owe Seun a lot, irrespective of what happened.

I am not a bigot like you who can't let old wounds heal and it's a shame.
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
kosovo:

You certainly are unworthy of any further confrontation from me.. I wouldn't like to dignify your ignorance but to put you at bay.

Better run with your tail between your legs, advocate for the drunkard

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=kosovo post=

All through my time here as Moderator, I never kissed anyone's arse. You were obviously the one doing the kissing. I still owe Seun a lot, irrespective of what happened.
[/quote]

You forget we were both mods and I saw your dance of shame on our mod boards. Especially your insults towards debosky
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Reptyle(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2015
obowunmi:
Oby is an idiot.

What exactly have u done with yours beyond posting on nairaland.

If you think working at the world bank is easy meat, you can send in your CV for consideration.

If you have a problem with the woman's position on President Jonathan, take her up on those points....not attack her personally.
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by arsetalks(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
You, in your part of the world can carve out an idol from a toilet sink and worship it; but the rest of this country knows better than eat poo!

The same way one man was almost deified for nothing is the same way this GEJ's case is starting. A short man with an unkept beard called for war but ran away in lady's cloth, and yet, he was a god amongst u. That is not out problem, but don't push it down our throats.

Jonathan did all he can; from seizing allocations of APC states, witch-hunting with certificate issue by asking the certificate of GMB to be hidden, the same which has now been found. Paid AIT to air defamatory documentary abt GMB, paid opposition parties that are without presidential aspirants to endorse him. He nearly don a masquerade's costume in order to be reelected. Watched as his fat ugly wide distablises every APC rally in Rivera state, killing people like goats. Watched as his ugly shepopo of a wife was giving hate speech abt his opponent.

I can on and on abt his deaperation to be reelected. In the end, he failed. He knew any attempt to go to the tribunal will fail him. And that is a fact. Any resistance from him will spell doom with international organizations ready to boycott the country. It will be between him and his conscience.

Now, the clueless mofo borrowed some sense and accepted defeat and you wanted to force him down our throat like a hero again? Why do u make heroes out of failures? Na only him go first conceed defeat?

For your info, keneth David did so in Zambia in 1991, wade of Senegal in 2012 and so many more. Yet, their statue were not ediffied or deified as if they did something spectacular.

Bros, abeg, GEJ is a loser, and a good loser should accept defeat.

Dnt come and be telling us that if it were so so so and so, they will not conceded. How u take knw?

Yeye people
Hey bro, are you sure you are not a product of my father's "away match". Your intelligence is one that can only be found in my family. Makes me wonder as I no trust my papa.

Good reply to the hypocrites. If after a DNA test is carried out and our DNAs do not match, I go give you my sister.

Perfect reply. Absolutely perfect reply. This thread should be closed as after your reply. I think the hypocrites can now rest.

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by kosovo(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
@Oyb

You know nothing.. I have decided to be mute on the issue. Moderators will come and go, but Nairaland will stay and some of us will still remain here . The debosky issue had an underlining primitigation that instigated it. I have sent my apologies to Mukina2 which she has accepted. So deal with it. It takes a bigger ball to accept one's error but you and your likes can't..

You should forget about the past and concentrate on Oby's show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by nationwide1(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
obowunmi:
Oby is an idiot.

You got it out of my mouth. Under her watch as the minister of education, our university system experienced a lot of strikes and there was virtually no improvement.

Is Oby greater than Obama and the rest of the world leaders who see uncommon wisdom and heroism in Jonathan’s move?

Would Buhari have conceded defeat? Would OBJ have conceded defeat? This woman can never attend Jonathan's status at world's arena till her death.

3 Likes

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by arsetalks(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Soreza:
SHUTUP,ALWAYS KNOW WHEN TO DRAW THE LINE,HE IS NO LONGER YOUR PRESIDENT AS YOU WISHED,DON'T INSULT HIS PERSONALITY,THE CAMPAIGN IS OVER,EVEN APC HAD STOPPED.
Are you so fooooooooolish? The campaign is over, does that mean his evil deeds cannot be pointed out?

Did he or did he not do all those things? Defend the points raised one after the other or forever remain silent.
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by obowunmi(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Reptyle:

What exactly have u done with yours beyond posting on nairaland.

If you think working at the world bank is easy meat, you can send in your CV for consideration.

If you have a problem with the woman's position on President Jonathan, take her up on those points....not attack her personally.

I run my father's multi - million dollar company. You're a new poster I imagine.
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by razavi: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
I must confess to not encountering a more caustic form of politics, anywhere else- save Nigeria; Oby’s hate sermons, among many other unguarded utterances, on a very touchy subject, wins the cake.

One understands the mudslinging and calumny that accompanies electioneering campaigns, and worse, for a loose army of servitors, political jobbers, e-warriors and accidental activists, unhinged in the deploy of acerbic salvoes. However, a post-election period should place inhibitions in characterizations, surely not with some ill worded piece, curried to undermine a noble offering.

An incumbent capitulates, perforced or otherwise, in furtherance of a pledge to executing the components of a peace accord, and yet continues to be demonised and caricatured, by major beneficiaries of a rare and noble gesture-one certainly without precedence in Nigeria’s peculiar political history, and to scorned actors, who only too soon, were not unscathed from indictments in the run of murders and sectarian violence, when a reverse composition presented itself in recent history, just speaks volume of the poisoned and dangerous brand of politics on practice. I am afraid, this rabid offshoot may likely spawn a slippery road of blame deflections and witch-hunting, when reality-and the challenges of governance begins to settle in, and an embarrassed polity begin to take stock of the democratic choice recently exercised.

In defining maturity and class, I guess, embracing one measure of good in the opponent isn't too much to ask for. This victory parade- and gloating, echoed in the dregs of uncouth submissions like this, only deflates the purveyors, and serves notice of how warped and toxic, a country’s political conversation and engagements will most likely remain, despite rare moments, when commendable opportunities present themselves. Nigerians really can do better than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by kosovo(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2015
razavi:
I must confess to not encountering a more caustic form of politics, anywhere else- save Nigeria; Oby’s hate sermons, among many other unguarded utterances, on a very touchy subject, wins the cake.

One understands the mudslinging and calumny that accompanies electioneering campaigns, and worse, for a loose army of servitors, political jobbers, e-warriors and accidental activists, unhinged in the deploy of acerbic salvoes. However, a post-election period should place inhibitions in characterizations, surely not with some ill worded piece, curried to undermine a noble offering.

An incumbent capitulates, perforced or otherwise, in furtherance of a pledge to executing the components of a peace accord, and yet continues to be demonised and caricatured, by major beneficiaries of a rare and noble gesture-one certainly without precedence in Nigeria’s peculiar political history, and to scorned actors, who only too soon, were not unscathed from indictments in the orgy of murders and sectarian violence, when a reverse composition presented itself in recent history, just speaks volume of the poisoned and dangerous brand of politics on practice. I am afraid, this rabid offshoot may likely spawn a slippery road of blame deflections and witch-hunting, when reality-and the challenges of governance begins to settle in, and an embarrassed polity begin to take stock of the democratic choice recently exercised.

In defining maturity and class, I guess, embracing one measure of good in the opponent isn't too much to ask for. This victory parade- and gloating, echoed in the dregs of uncouth submissions like this, only deflates the purveyors, and serves notice of how warped and toxic, a country’s political conversation and engagements will most likely remain, despite rare moments, when commendable opportunities present themselves. Nigerians really can do better than this.

@Oyb: won't like this because he won't be able to comprehend what you have written. grin

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by igbeke: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2015
PGEG action has shamed and silenced Obj and his concubine.
You've gat no choice.
Here is the New Face of Africa's Democracy:

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by Reptyle(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2015
obowunmi:

I run my father's multi - million dollar company. You're a new poster I imagine.

Congratulations. Good on you.

I am not a new poster.
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by baralatie(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2015
deskossy:
I was really disappointed in oby for her tweets. .it smacks hates..u don't kick a man when he is down
oby beef is because his choice of okonjo and the immense success she has achieved!
I think oby should look beyond her experience if the Biafra war!
Gej as the President has done well and thus latest move has skyrocket him as well.
it is a new day for us as a nation and we don't need oby kind of comments against Mr President!
I wonder wet in go happen if she does not get any appointment in buhari cabinet!
(the kind venom wet she go spill ehn,no be today)
Re: Reacting To Oby's "Hate" Article Against The Democratic Hero Of Our Time by baralatie(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2015
igbeke:
PGEG action has shamed and silenced Obj and his concubine.
You've gat no choice.
Here is the New Face of Africa's Democracy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Enjoying Steady Power?? / 27 Rare Historical Photos That Everyone Should See / Lai Mohammed Begs Journalists Against Reporting BH Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.